MY BIRTHDAY SURPRISE!!! 🥳🥹

I laid on my bed, wondering what to do next. I then heard the lock click, I hope they're back. The door swung open with my roommates. Quickly, I hid in the closet and locked the door, seeing how they'll react. "Christina! Time for pictures!" Dark Speakerman yelled across the room. ""Forget it. She already took her picture." Zoey said. "How do you know?" Everyone asked her with suspicion. "I saw her." "You still need to apologize to Christina, it's not nice of what you did." Speakerwoman said to Zoey, shaking her head. We then heard a knock on the door, "Is that Christina?!" The room said in excitement except Zoey! In the closet, I changed into my Halloween costume, a Ghostbuster! I watched the show! It's my new favorite show! "Can I talk to Zoey for a moment?" Someone said. I guessed it was Aquamarine because I could recognize her voice. "Go ahead, Christina's sister." TV Woman said. Me and Camerawoman are best friends! I tell her everyting! Literally everything! I talk her her, dancime with her, sing with her if there's a singing competition! And she also tell me everything! "Let's go eat lunch!" Camerawoman said, rubbing her stomach. "I'm h-h-hangry!" Plunger Cameraman commented. I chuckled. After everyone left, I came out of the closet, nicely dressed! I went on my phone, newsreporters infected into Skibidi Toilet. On the map of the world, you can that the location Gati, is destroyed with fires! I'm thinking of moving back to my hometown, Jamaica! It's nice and refreshing. I've been there since I was born! But we had to move here because my mom was sick of it. I went out to the Office Base, where Officer Cameraman, Speakermen, and Tvmeb stay on computers working and added new agents. "Hey guys! Do you think we should go Trick or Treating around the base, knocking on dorms, and not outside because of Skibidi Toilets!" I asked the Officet TVman. "Adding that onto the list." He said, monotone. I think TVmen are emo but whatever. "Also, should we travel to Jamaica? Taking a break from the Skibidi Toilets?" I asked him. "Sure, but some agents will stay here to protect the base since on break, Skibidi Toilets can do damage to the base and make stronger Skibidis. So for this trip, have of the Alliance will stay here and on another trip, that half of the Alliance will go to the trip and the half of the Alliance that went on the last trip will stay here!" He said. "But I still agree we do need a break!" My roommates then saw me. "Christina! I haven't seen you in a long time!" Camerawoman said, acting she hasn't seen me in years! "Heh!" I giggled. "Btw. We have something to show you!" She added. "Wear this blindfold." Plunger Cameraman gave me. I wearer the blindfold, unaware of what they were going to do to me! They lead me someone, I think it was the cafeteria because I smell food. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" The whole Alliance shouted. I removed my blindfold and everyone decorated the Cafeteria very nice! I think this is what they meant for "lunch". "Oh wow!" I said amazed.

Christina's Surprise Party:

*All images belong to Google and the rightful owner*"Hey lili sis! Happy birthday!" Raven said to me! I was crying tears of happiness! After hours of dancing, singing, and eating, we sang happy birthday! But before that, I asked Raven a request

"Hey lili sis! Happy birthday!" Raven said to me! I was crying tears of happiness! After hours of dancing, singing, and eating, we sang happy birthday! But before that, I asked Raven a request. "Hey Raven, drop it like it's hot!🔥" I said, it was a dance move I made up when I was little. When he tried he would do it so funny and quite embarrassing. "Whatever you want to do birthday girl!" He said before doing the dance move! The whole cafeteria burst out laughing! We sang happy birthday and ate cake, went trick or treating around the base, and ate candy. "Thank you all for the best birthday ever!" I announced in the gym. "Your welcome!" They all said in union. After hours, I jumped in my bed, thankful for the best day I had...

Words: 693