Saving Simp Cameraman

As soon I left the Updating Base, I felt I needed fresh air. "Guys! I'm going to go out for a bit." I told the others before heading out. "Wait!" Plunger Cameraman called out, "You'll need this." He handed me a stun gun. "Hmm...this weapon seems worthy and strong, bye everyone!" I yelled out before leaving the base. As I walked one step, more buildings seem to be in fire or obliterated. This city seemed to be a mess! I took pictures of the buildings. After 2 hours of walking. I stopped on the roof of a building. I also saw Cameramen spying, I didn't know what they were seeing, so I asked them. "Hey, guys. What you seeing down there? I want to see too!" I asked. "Shh!" One Cameraman shushed me. Rude! I thought. I spied down as well, just to see that Titan Speakerman was infected. AGAIN! "B-but, as soon as I left the base, he was fine!" I panicked. "As soon as you left, 30 minutes later, he got infected." One Cameraman explained to me. How can he get infected? Is he like the strongest or something? But I as soon I can finish my thoughts, Titan Cameraman flew down to the scene. "You'll be free once and for all!" Titan Cameraman said, shaking his index finger, showing no. "Nope. You'll be destroyed by me and fly away, crying to your stupid base to get stupid upgrades!" Titan Speakerman talked back to Titan Cameraman before shooting plasma balls at Titan Cameraman. But, Titan Cameraman walked over to Titan Speakerman with ease, defending himself with a small shield, even though it's small, it's more stronger and made out of metal. Then, Titan Cameraman punched Titan Speakerman 2 times before Titan Speakerman flies up in the air, escaping Titan Cameraman, Titan Cameraman uses his magnetic force to drag Titan Speakerman closer to him then tackled him to the ground. "Yeah! Show him who's boss!" I yelled out, grabbing Titan Speakerman's attention, noticing us. "Darn you Christina!" The rude Cameraman said annoyed, flipping me off. "Hey! It's not my fault!" I yelled out again, getting into an argument. Titan Speakerman was about to kill us with his plasma balls until Titan Cameraman kicked him to the ground. "You're lucky I'm in a nice mood!" I finally said, recording the scene since the beginning with my phone. Rude Cameraman reached out for my phone, but someone caught our eye. G-Man 3.0 showed up with SIX laser cannons. "WTF!" We both said in unison. He blasted Titan Cameraman with those six lasers. Fortunately, Titan Cameraman showed no harm and tackled G-Man to the ground, sounding like glass as they hit the floor. This gave enough time for Titan Speakerman to redeem himself and got his cannons ready. "This is getting boring, tell me when Titan Speakerman gets free from the parasite." I said before heading off, until I saw Simp Cameraman, laying there. I grabbed him as I walked back to the base...

This is my longest chapter ever!

Words: 514