Me and Genesis Are Telepathic?!

I went to a room to open my gift. Inside the gift box, I found a container of fudge brownies, a box of chocolates, mini-figures of a Cameraman and Speakerman, Zoey's tooth, and a note that said, "A Voice Message has been sent about what happened when I visited." I couldn't resist the chocolates and ate a piece of the chocolate as I took out my phone to listen to the voicemail. It said, "Oh hey Christina, how was your vacation in Jamaica, I hope you and your friends and family had a wonderful time there. Anyway let's cut to the chase shall we, I know you want to know what happened during my visit. Well it all started when I was teleporting to your world, but instead of teleporting to your alliance's bases, I was immediately teleported to the battlefield, but luckily I had activated my "Disguise mode", as I sooner ran into battle I immediately activated another one of my skill called " Siren mode" and started to lure all of the Toilets in a trap so the alliance can finish them off for good. As soon as the Toilets were defeated I immediately introduced myself to them and even though I felt a little bad for lying to them and thinking I was a human the ones who didn't buy it were the TVs and the Titans even though they did understand why though, after we greeted each other. A few of the Cameras and Speakers decided to escort me to their base and while the rest of the alliance stayed behind and made sure that none of the Toilets didn't survive my trap as soon as we started to head to their base I could sense that someone is watching me and even though I couldn't put my finger on it just yet so I immediately decided to brush it off for now and then continue to follow the group. As soon as we arrived at their base I was immediately surprised that their base was completely different from back where I came from not only the outside was different but also the inside of it as well, as I was admiring the interior and the details of this place, I then saw a fellow Cameraman walking towards me and even informs me to head to the waiting room and wait for someone to come and give me a grand tour of their place. As soon as I was heading to the waiting room I immediately took off my backpack brought out my favorite book and started to read. Still, reading time didn't last long when I saw someone coming in so I immediately put away my book in my backpack and thank the Stars I have my disguise on." What an interesting story! I might reply to her voicemail but I don't know when. Maybe in my free time? I went back with the rest of the group. "Genesis finished her relationship with the bullies! We're now friends!" Keisha shook me as I opened the yard doors. "Really?" I questioned Genesis. "Yeah! I don't want to be friends with my twin's enemies!" She said with a calm smile, placing her hand on my left shoulder. "You are one of them," I replied. She then had a nervous smile. "Well, I'll try to make it up to you." She said. "Let's just be friends!" "Raven! Aquamarine! Mom! Get over here!" I called out to my family. They rushed over. "What happened? Make this quick though." Mom stated as she got here. "Christina and I are twins! Ms. Turner." Genesis revealed. Aquamarine gasped as Raven rolled his eyes in shock."More girls?! Are you serious?!" Raven said dramatically. "Raven! Don't be so dramatic you'll be fine." Aquamarine reassured him. "I can't believe it! My suspicions were right!" Mom said happily. We looked at her suspiciously. "Are you guys telepathic? Can you read each other's mind?" Madison barged in and asked us. I placed my hands on Genesis's shoulders and stared into her eyes. She was thinking about feeding Mac and Cheese to the toilets. "She's thinking of...feeding toilets Mac and Cheese!" I exclaimed, reading her mind. Everyone gasped. "Genesis, is that true?" Keisha asked her. "Yeah. It is." She replied with a thumbs-up. "This is so cool!" Aquamarine said, astonished. We all happily celebrated as the others surrounded us...

A/N: ...And this was the chapter I was supposed to publish this weekend. I hope you enjoy it! Shoutouts to @Sunflower3780 and @SoulBreaker6 for giving me this idea. (I think you guys are the same person.) Thank you so much! See you soon!

Words: 607