Titan Speakerman Is Back To Normal

I ran back to the base and laid Simp Cameraman on the hospital bed. Then, I ran off back to the scene. As soon as I arrived, I saw Plunger Cameraman on the ground, in fire. "Plunger-r-r-r-r-r!" I shriek, annoying the Rude Cameraman. "Hey! You're going to make my ears bleed!" He shouted. He deserved for his ears to bleed anyway. I'll call him Devilmond. Devilmond because of his attitude. I thought. "Do I look like I care, Devilmond?" I shouted back. "Who is Devilmond?" He said it in a rude way. "You! You are Devilmond!" I corrected him. "Yeah, that ain't my name, call me ~Davison~," He said dreamily.  Then, we heard a loud BANG! Titan Cameraman smashed G-MAN with his hammer so powerful that it broke! Then, he flew towards Titan Speakerman, tackling him so hard that we almost fell! "Woah, Titan Cameraman, you almost killed us and Titan Speakerman!" I hollered. "Shh!" Devilmond quietened me. Then, Titan Cameraman threw Titan Speakerman to the ground, resulting in a loud bang. "Try to calm down or you're going to kill him!" I warned him. Then, a Strider Toilet uses his four blades to harm the titan, but it doesn't harm Titan Cameraman; he takes off the face protector on his face 'cause of Cinemaman and claps his face, killing him. "Yo! That was savage!" I called out to UTCM. "Shut up!" Devilmond struck again. He then slams the rest of the toilet's body off him. A parasite tries to infect him, but he feels the presence and takes off the parasite and squeezes its head, crushing it. "Whew," I said, relieved.  But, during the events, Titan Speakerman redeemed himself and blasted Titan Cameraman with plasma balls so powerful that Titan Cameraman, his ally, almost fell over! He was about to strike again until TV Woman appeared with blades and jumped onto Titan Speakerman, "TV Woman! She's going to save the day!" I exclaimed. Titan Speakerman reaches for TV Woman, but Titan Cameraman holds onto his hands, making the parasite on Titan Speakerman scream, "AAAAHHH!" His speakers vibrate during the scene, "You're going to be free, for once and for all..." Titan Cameraman in a quiet tone. G-MAN then appeared out of nowhere and he looked mad. We all used our stun guns on different parts of his head. I stunned him on the lips since they're one of the most sensitive parts of the head. The camerawoman used her guns to stun him. He turned to our attention to kill us, but had a worried look on his face and then stormed off. Titan Speakerman then dropped to the ground, weak. TV Woman then jumped off Titan Speakerman and grabbed Plunger Cameraman teleporting, it is unknown where she is teleporting to. But, she can teleport to the Upgrading Base to save Plunger Cameraman. Then, Titan Cameraman grabs hold of the parasite and throws him to the ground. The parasite had a weird liquid all over it. I think it is blood. "Omg, I think I'm going to cry," I said. Gloomy, my eyes teared up. "Crying is so stupid bffr," Devilmond said in an offensive manner. "I am being for real!" I said, being an emotional freak. Gosh, can you two just get along?" One Cameraman said, sick of our bickering. "He started it by shushing me when I questioned you all what were you guys seeing down there that caught your eye!" I explained to the Cameraman. The Cameraman smirked at Devilmond, then whispered something in his ear. "I do not!" Devilmond bellowed, his camera head turning hot pink suddenly. Then, we heard the loud sound of a jetpack. He had left because of sorrow and felt bad for all the damage he had done. Titan Cameraman turned to us and said, "Christina, you have quite a loud mouth. It's kind of disgusting" "Hey!" I said, offended. "Having a loud mouth is my personality and I will have NO one say it's weird!" I said, boldly. "Thumbs up?" He replied, nervous because of my sudden outburst. "Sure, thumbs up!" I said, ending the conversation with a thumbs up...

Hands down! I take back what I said in the previous chapter, this is the longest chapter!! 

Words: 708