Gigi (Me) Joined the Alliance?!

As I just stared at them, the half came back. Then, we all saw black smoke. We all assumed that it was one of the TVmen teleporting. But then we realized, that it looked humanlike. Then, a girl that looked exactly like me and Genesis appeared through the black smoke. "Jeez, I wonder how the TVmen go through all this smoke!" She coughed. "ARE YOU A SKINWALKER?!" Genesis and I said in unison. "Oh no! I'm just your creator! My name's Guilana, but you can call me Gigi for short." I said. "Well, you for sure look ugly!" Aurora said. She looked offended. "Excuse me?! I can snap you out of existence!" She said, mad. "Shiver me timbers!" She said sarcastically. She had enough so I snapped my fingers and she disappeared. Her friends began to panic. After a minute or few, she teleported her back. Aurora looked scared and didn't want to mess with her. I was in awe. I wanted to learn more about this Gigi! "Hey, Gigi! Can I learn more about you?" I said. "Sure ofc!" She said. "I'm the creator that created all of you. You guys are actually in a story other people read on Wattpad! I decide what the ST, you guys, who join the Alliance, and the events do! Beware that I'll delete you out of existence if you decide to mess with me. I am serious 'bout what I just said. Do I make myself clear?" She said, sounding intimidating. "Yes, Madam!" Dark Speakerman saluted her. "I had a chapter before this but then I deleted it. It was called, "Beach Time!" But then I scrapped that idea 'cause I didn't know how to write the ending." She said to Aquamarine. "Dang it! I wanted a tan!" She whined. She then noticed me and Devilmond arms touching. She then smirked. "Ooh! Love is in the air!" She teased us, making a heart with her fingers right at us. I blushed while Devilmond was steaming. The others laughed at us. Ashley then walked up to me at whispered in my ear, "Devilmond is mine! Don't steal him away from me!" "Okay?" I said. She then walked away. "Alright now let's play a little game. Telephone. I'll pass a word and I better get the same word back." Gigi said while she whispered a word. After a while, it finally got back to her, she said, "Mustard and cheese?! I said Duster and pan!" She exclaimed. We all laughed...

A/N: A little idea that I dreamed so I decided to add myself to the story. Hope you like it!

Words: 436