WAIT WE'RE TWINS?! 🤯

Genesis and I were waiting for the results of our DNA tests. We avoided making eye contact with each other, feeling anxious about the outcome. As time passed, we started to get bored and restless. I sighed and pulled out my phone to check the news. Social media has died down ever since the apocalypse, with Instagram shutting down and YouTubers barely uploading. I'm kinda worried about the test we have to take. Why does Mom want us to take it? We're not twins or anything. But whatever, she's just going to have to see for herself. Two bags appeared out of nowhere. As I and Genesis reached out to grab them, my heart was pounding with excitement. With swift and precise movements, we managed to seize our target, feeling the adrenaline rush through our veins. It was a thrilling experience that left us feeling triumphant and satisfied. Genesis receives a slimy bomb on her face with a note saying "You smell" from Samuel and Terrance. Genesis let out a piercing scream as live roaches jumped on her face. I couldn't help but laugh as she frantically tried to brush them off. She looked at me, then tackled me to the ground. The Cameraman returned with our results and saw us fighting. "Hey, no fighting!" he said, annoyed. "Anyway, I have received your results and it seems like...". He stopped speaking abruptly. "Could you clarify what you mean?" Genesis and I asked at the same time. As soon as he saw us, he couldn't contain his excitement. "You guys are twins!" he exclaimed, pointing at us. Genesis and I exchanged a surprised glance, our eyes widening as we tried to process what he had just said. "No way," I muttered, still in disbelief. Genesis exclaimed in disbelief, "I can't possibly be twins with this loser! You're lying!" The cameraman just shook his head as he walked past us like he was saying "No way." Despite our reluctance, we had to reveal the incident to the rest of the group. Madison's curious expression prompted her to ask, "What exactly happened in that room?" "Genesis and I are twins." I said. The group gasped. "I know..." I said. "Well, if you're twins, you'll have to get along with each other," Keisha said. Mom then jumped out of nowhere and said, "I can't believe it! You guys are twins!" "Mom, why do you want us to take the test?" I asked her. She giggled nervously and left. "Weird," I said. "What's in that bag of yours?" Genesis asked me, noticing that bag in my hands. "I will look into it later..." I said.

A/N: I was supposed to update this last weekend but it's uploaded now. Thank you Sunflower3780 and SoulBreaker6 for making this idea. I'll the rest of the ideas in the next chapter. Sorry, this chapter is short. I just don't feel like doing the rest. See you soon!

Words: 491