Chapter 1

May walks around the halls of her school with her head down as people walk past her.

"Hey there freak!" One of the mean boys say to a kid shoving her into a locker.

"Oops." The boy says as he grabs her backpack dumping everything on the floor.

"Please leave me alone." The girl says as her eyes get teary. "Awww little baby wants to cry? Cry you crybaby!" He tells her as him and his goons laugh.

"She said leave her alone." May says getting in front of the crying girl. "And what are you gonna do about it loser?" The boy says shoving her back.

"Why don't you go on back and be invisible or go ahead and leave us just like your father left you and your mother." The boys says smirking as May balls her hands into fists.

"That's what I thou-" The boy gets cut off when all of a sudden the lights explode making all the student start screaming in horror.

The girl that was crying looks at May shocked and confused.

May looks around in the dark worried as everyone screams. She runs out the school doors as other students do the same.

May runs as fast as she can to her home to her mother.

⭒ ༺ ♰ ༻ ⭒

May runs into her house slamming the door.

"Woah hey no slamming doors young lady!" Lucy yells out to her daughter chuckling.

Lucy looks at her daughter with her face with terror making Lucy's face drop.

"Hey hun what's wrong?" Lucy says going to her daughter checking her for any injuries.

"Mom i'm not hurt." May say slowly as Lucy sighs in relief.

"But I accidentally exploded all the school light and I think someone knows." May says making Lucy let out a quiet gasp.

"Your a hundred percent sure Maymay?" Lucy asks her daughter as she nods.

"Go pack your things hurry." Lucky tells making May run up to her room to pack up.

"Where to now?" Lucy says as she looks around her home. Looking at the desk a picture of her and her best friends wedding. Helen Parr.

"Let's get packing." Lucy says smirking as she heads up to pack quickly to move to where her best friend lives.