Chapter 17

Jack-Jack goes through the door. "What the... a baby?" Violet and Dash get in.

"Mom and Dad! Luc? Uncle Lucius?" Violet says confused.

Elastigirl, Mr. Incredible, Taserwoman and Frozone try attacking Dash, Violet and Jack-Jack but Violet puts up a force field.

"My mama." Jack-Jack says as he goes through the force field. "Jack-Jack! No!"

Jack-Jack floats to Elastigirl and she holds him.

"A Super baby?" Evelyn asks in confusion.

Jack-Jack starts to take off Elastigirl's goggles with his mind.

"No, no, no! Put him down!"

Jack-Jack completely takes off the goggles and Elastigirl is back to normal.

"Grab her!" Evelyn orders them.

"No!" Helen ducks and goes to the kids. "Hold Jack-Jack." Helen tells them and gives Jack-Jack to Violet.

Elastigirl avoids Frozone's ice and takes his goggles off. She avoids Mr. Incredible's punches and takes his goggles off, while Mr. Incredible rips the supersuit. She avoids Taserwomans shock wave and takes the goggles off her and steps on the goggles to destroy them.

"No!" Evelyn yells out.

Mr. Incredible goes into a fighting a position toward Elastigirl.

"Hey, it's me!" Helen tells him.

"Yeah, that's what I thought last time." Bob tells her.

"Kids, what are you...you came for us?" Helen tells them.

"Don't be mad." "Oh, sweetie, how could I be mad? I'm proud." Helen tells them as she hugs them.

"Not to break up a tender moment, but where are we? Is this DevTech's ship?" Lucius asks.

"Where's my kid?" Lucy says worried as Lucius hold her close.

"She was stalling I haven't heard from her." Violet says making Lucy worry.

"Evelyn Deavor controls the Screenslaver and until a second ago, us.Where's the crew?" Helen asks.

Bob, Lucy, and Lucius look behind them to see the crew unconscious.

"Uh-oh. Did I do that?" Bob says.

"Mom Luc, the suits? Try this." Violet says throwing their suit to them.

Meanwhile, the other suits cams on the hynotzied all immediately came on, as things were being taken to the extreme with Evelyn.

"Phase Three. Go on Phase Three!" Evelyn shouts.

All Supers obey and head off to take down the other Supers.

"Why are the kids here? You didn't go to the house?" Bob says.

"I went to the house. We have to find May!You didn't escape? How did you not escape?!" Lucius tells them.

"Hey! We just saved you!" Both kids yell at him as Helen takes Jack-Jack.

"Escape?! Escape from who?!" Bob says confused.

Brick opens the door while a portal from Voyd appears letting He-Lectrix and Voyd come in.

"Those guys!" he and Bob avoids the electricity.

"That ain't gonna work on me!" Lucy says electrocuting He-Lecteix taking his goggles off.

Elastigirl tries to keep back protecting Jack-Jack until he turns into his monster form.

"What the--?! Jack-Jack has powers?!" Helen yells out in shock.

"We know! Fight now, talk later!" Bob tells her.

Mr. Incredible tries to punch Brick but she punches him first.

Then, Elastigirl tries to punch and kick Voyd but Voyd creates portals to keep the punches away. She puts one near Elastigirl which causes her to punch herself.

Elastigirl finally punches Voyd and takes her goggles off and steps on them. Jack-Jack then leaps on someone and destroys his goggles.

Screech comes in while carrying Reflux. He drops him off on inside the bridge. He shoots lava and Violet puts a force field around her and Dash.

Then, Frozone comes and fights the lava. He pushes Reflux off the controls and takes his goggles off. Then Screech comes in and takes Dash. Violet quickly takes Jack-Jack.

"Jack-Jack. Laser eyes! Pew, pew, pew, pew."

Violet shoots Jack-Jack's laser eyes and one of them hit Screeches wing, causing him to fall. Screech screeches at Dash and Dash rapidly kicks him in the head. He gets up and runs around Screen, making Screech's head turn around in a circle. Then Dash punches the goggles making them break. "Ah-ha!"

Mr. Incredible is about to punch Brick but Brick stops it and pins him to the wall and is about to punch him. Elastigirl quickly wraps her arms around Brick's neck and pulls her back, giving Mr. Incredible a change to punch her glasses off.

"Ugh. phase four." Evelyn says to her secret weapon.