Chapter 19

"The fact that you two saved me doesn't make you right." Evelyn tells Lucy and Helen.

"But it does make you alive." Helen says as Lucy nods. "And I'm grateful for that." Winston says.

"I'm sorry, but she'll go to prison." Lucy tells him.

"Well, I'm sorry she's rich and will probably get no more than a slap on the wrist." May says as Dash holds her close to him.

"First of all, May, I like you. And who knows what the future may bring, but I have a good feeling about all of you." Winston says.

"Hmm. Good feeling. Should we be worried?" Lucius says holding Lucy's waist making Bob chuckle.

"You guys got the next shift. I'm beat." Lucy says laughing. "I'll say" Helen says as she takes Jack-Jack.

"I saw what you did back there. That was incredible! No pun intended." Voyd tells her.

"And you were so wow that power of yours is something else" Voyd tells May making her chuckle.

"It's awesome isn't it but my girlfriend is something far more awesome that her power" Dash says making May blush.

Mr. Incredible turns around to see the Incredibile come and the remote in Dashes hand.

"Yeah, baby! My sweet ride!" turns around to see his Dad glaring at him. Bib hold out his hand so Dash can give him the remote. He then chuckles.