Chapter 11

Tony gets his stuff from his locker and then closes it to see Violet behind it.

"Oh. Uh, hello." Tony tells her.

"We're in a new house. I did write my address on your locker in permanent ink." Violet tells him.

"Oh, is that what that is?" Tony says looking at it.

"Did you forget?" Violet asks him.

"Forget...what?" He asks her confused making Violet chuckle.

"That's funny. Points for funny. Oh, was it the weird outfit? Because there's a reason. I'm in a drama class and they just wanna do Shakespeare but they're like, "Try to make it relevant for the kids." So, like, "Oh, superheroes! Kids love superheroes." Violet says making Tony look at her weirdly.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Tony says unsure.

"You wanna wear one kind of tights and then they're like, "No, wear these other kind of tights." Violet says.

"D-do I know you?" Tony says making Violet stop and look at him.

She narrows her eyes at him and walks out angrily.

⭒ ༺ ♰ ༻ ⭒

Bob is makes waffles for breakfast.

Violet comes down stairs for breakfast in a very bad mood "Boys are jerks and superheroes suck." Violet says making May blink slowly.

"Good morning!" Bob tells her.

"He takes one look at me in that suit and decides to pretend he doesn't even know me." Violet says.

"He what?! That as-"

"Well, he's protecting himself. If he really did see you, it's best that he forget. It's better for you, too." Bob says cutting May off as he opens the fridge.

"I can't tell you how many memories Dicker's had to erase over the years when...someone figured out your mother's or my identity." Bob says as he closes the fridge door and Violet appears behind it in anger.

"It was DICKER!!! You told him about Tony!!!" Violet shout out in anger making Dash and May side eye each other.

"Honey..." "You had me erased from Tony's mind!!!" Violet yells at her Dad.

"Not cool B." May says shaking her head making Bob put his hand up in surrender.

Violet goes upstairs to her room. Then, Jack-Jack spills his cereal and while Bob picks it up, she goes behind him to the sink with her supersuit.

"I HATE superheroes, and I RENOUNCE THEM!!!" Violet says as she puts her supersuit in the sink and she turns on the disposal, but the suit is still intact when she takes it out.

"I RENOUNCE THEM--...AARGH!!! Violet throws the supersuit on the wall and she goes back upstairs into her room.

"Is she having adolescence?" Dash asks May making her face palm.

Then Violet slams the door.

"I'll go check on her." May says getting down from her seat and heads upstairs.

⭒ ༺ ♰ ༻ ⭒

"Why did we drive all the way across town for The Happy Platter?" Violet says with boredom.

"We'd like a booth over there, near the philodendron." Bob tells the host.

"Good, right? Near the philodendron." Bob tells the kids as they walk toward their table.

They sit down at their table.  "Well, this platter doesn't look all that happy to me. It looks bored." Violet says.

"Ha-ha! "The Bored Platter!" Dash says nudging Mays shoulder.

"I thought Vi would want a change of pace from drive-in food." Bob says.

"I like drive-in food." Violet tells him as the waiter gives them cups and pours water.

"Does this mean vegetables?" Dash asks as May drinks her water.

"A balanced diet means vegetables, kiddo. Get used to it." Bob tells him as Violet grabs her cup and drinks.

"Good evening, everyone." Tony says making May's and Violet's eyes go wide.

Violet is so surprised that it's Tony that water comes out of her nose

"Eww! Gross!" Dash says grabbing May close to him. "Oh, no!"

"Is she all right?" Tony asks as Violet faces away form him.

"Violet, are you okay?" May asks her giving the poor girl a napkin.

"Nothing to see here." Violet tells Tony as she coughs.

"Yeah, more napkins would be good." Bob tells Tony.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. It happens all the time here." Violet says.

"Mops it right up." Tony says.

"Normally, she doesn't ever drip like this." Bob tells Tony.

"Would you like water, sir?" Tony asks him.

"Yes. Yes, I would. This is my daughter...who you must know, right?" Bob tells him as May tries not to laugh.

"God. Stop." Violet says hissing her face. "Hello." Tony says to her. "Violet." Bob whispers to him.

"Hello, Violet." Tony says making May chuckle.

"Hey, Vi, say hi to..." Bob starts saying only for his daughter to glare at him. "Don't push it, Dad!"

"Dash, her little brother." he says as he holds his hand to shake. "Hello." Tony said kindly.

"May, Dash's and Vi's favorite person." May says fist bumping Tony. "Hello to you too." Tony says smiling.

"Mmm. This is really good water. It's very refreshing. Spring water, is it?" Bob asks him.

"I don't know, sir. I think it's tap." Tony tells him. "Well, it is very good."

"Excellent tap." Dash says picking his cup up making May giggle.

"Excuse me!" "Well, nice to meet you." Tony says walking away.

"Where'd she go?" Bob says looking for Violet.

"Mmm. To find a good place to be angry?" Dash says making May nudge his side.

"Oww." Dash says rubbing his side as he pouts. "Don't be mean." May says ruffling his hair as she goes after Violet.

Bob watches his son and his friend with a knowing look making him smirk at his son.

"What?" Dash says looking at his dad confused.

"Oh nothing just seeing the fact you like her." Bob says making Dash blush.

"Shhh she'll hear you dad!" Dash whisper shouts making Bob chuckle.