chapter 15

"We need to find Mom, Dad and Luc. Stay here. I'm gonna search for them come on M." Violet says as she gives Jack-Jack to Dash and goes invisible

"Wait! Who's gonna watch Jack-Jack?" Dash asks confused.

Violet goes back to being visible. "Suck it up. We won't be long." she says and goes back invisible and is about to go out with May.

"Wait. Wait, but, but wait!" Dash tells them.

"This is important. They are in trouble. It's up to us! To us! Understand? Keep him amused but quiet!" Violet says walking out.

"Ugh."

"Dash." May speaks up making him look at her.

"I don't know if anything will happen to us so I need to tell you this just incase." May says making him confused.

"May nothings goi-" "I like you Dash. I always have liked you more than a friend." May tells him making him stare at her.

"I- I" "Bye Dash." May says kissing his cheek leaving the room.

Dash stands there looking at door as he starts to smile. "She likes me back." Dash says excitedly as he lifts Jack-Jack up making him giggle.

"I didn't tell her my feeling back!"

⭒ ༺ ♰ ༻ ⭒

Still invisible, Violet walks into the engine room and then into a hallway. As May levitates herself to the ceiling.

They sees He-Lectrix and Krushauer with Elastigirl, Tasergirl and Mr. Incredible.

Dash on the other hand who's having trouble stopping Jack-Jack from crying

"Shh! Quiet!" he picks Jack-Jack up but he teleports out of Dash's hands "Huh?"

Dash tries to get Jack-Jack be he walks through a wall. "Jack-Jack?"

Violet trips over a plant making May throw the dirt to the other side with her powers and Voyd and Screech notice.

Violet quickly turns back invisible and runs away with May. Voyd goes over and sees footprints leading to Violet.

Dash tries to find Jack-Jack. "Jack-Jack? Jack-Jack!"

Violet enters a hallway but then Voyd comes through a portal in front of her making May go down to the bottom.

Violet tries to run away but Voyd makes a portal under her to keep her from running. Violet goes invisible and kicks Voyd. Violet uses her force field to slam Voyd into the walls.

Then, Voyd uses a fire extinguisher and sprays it on Violet so she can see her. Violet uses a force filed to protect herself but Voyd makes a portal to get inside the force field and punches Violet.

Voyd is about to pounce on Violet but Violet makes a force field. Voyd makes a portal under Violet and Violet goes through. Voyd grabs Violet and pins her to the wall and tries to put the goggles on. Violet kicks Voyd back.

Voyd gets back up angrily only for May to throw a glowing red orb at her sending her back.

"Go Vi!" May orders Violet. "But-" "NOW!" May tells her as her eyes turn red making Violet nod and go to her brothers.

"Where's my mother!" May yells out in anger as her eyes and hands glow red.

"Hey there little ballerina." Voyd says looking at the superkid dressed in a ballet dress and shoes with a navy blue mask with black polkadots.

"You messed with the wrong people." May says as she lift Voyd up in anger as red mist starts to flow around Voyds body.

" May says as she lift Voyd up in anger as red mist starts to flow around Voyds body

"Tell me where she is!" May yells out in anger as Voyd struggles in pain.

May being blinded by anger ignores the fact she could kill her.

"Buttercup?" May hears her mother making her eyes stop glowing.

"Mom?" May says as she drops Voyd.

Voyd lays on the ground coughing trying to regenerate.

"Come to mommy." Lucy says opening her arms in the dark.

"Mom." May starts to tear up as she walks towards her.

May hugs her in relief. "I was so scared mom." May says hugging her. "It's okay now i'm right here." Lucy says.

"AHH!" May groans as her mom shocks her and puts the goggles on her face.

"Good job Taserwoman. Welcome to the club kid." Evelyn says chucking.