Chapter 7

"May buttercup I need to speak to you." Lucy says waking her daughter up.

"Hey mom, where were you?" May says hugging her.

"Superhero stuff and I got a job to show people that we should be leagal again but I don't know." Lucy says as they sit at the dinner table.

"Mom that's great you should really go for it. We won't have to hide as much anymore" May says smiling.

"I know but what about you?" Lucy says worried. "Mom I'll be okay I can stay here with them or even stay with Lucius." May says making her mom nod.

"Are you sure?" Lucy asks her stroking her daughters cheek. "I'm positive Mom."

"Okay. Oh and I uh need to tell you something about Lucius. I've known him for a long time and you knows he's my best friend but I'm in love with him." Lucy says confessing her feeling towards her long term friend.

"He's a great guy mom and I'm okay with you two being together." May says smiling.

"That's good to hear I was going to tell him soon." Lucy says smiling.

"And I know you got a little secret too buttercup." Lucy says tickling her.

"What? Uh no- pfft I don't know what your talking about- oh would you look at that ima go to sleep so tired bye." May says leaving to the fort making Lucy laugh.

Helen sits on a chair across from her best friend looking at her as she nods.

"You sure you want to do this?" Helen asks Lucy.

"I'm sure I don't want my daughter hiding who she is." Lucy says making Helen smile and nod.

"Deavor here." "This is Elastigirl. We're in." Helen says as they smirk.

(Short chapter!)

(How are you guys liking the story so far??)