Chapter 14

"Incredibile, pull over." Violet says as the Incredibile pulls over. "We can't go to E's. You saw those goggles they put on Lucius. They were wearing them, too. They're all under someone's control. They've probably done the same to Mom." Violet says.

"Okay. Bad guys after us. No Mom, no Dad. No Luc.No Lucius. But we have our powers, this car and...what?" Dash says as May sighs.

Then, Jack-Jack slightly goes into the other dimension and then Dash, May and Violet realize they have Jack-Jack's powers. Dash gives them their masks and they put them on.

"Incredibile, take us to Devtech." May says making the car start.

⭒ ༺ ♰ ༻ ⭒

"Aw, we missed 'em! Oh, I wish the Incredibile could follow that boat." Dash say as Incredibile follows Dash's command.

"What did you do?" May tells him "I don't know." Dash tells her a the Incredibile backs up.

"What did you do?!" Violet tells him.

"I didn't do anything!!" Dash yells at her as the Incredibile turns into a boat and goes into the ocean.

"Wow, this car does anything I say." Dash says.

"We didn't plan this well." Violet says looking at the ship.

"What do you mean? We're here, aren't we?" Dash asks her.

"Yes, we're here. We need to be up there." Violet tells him as she points to the top of the ship.

"I can use my power to levitate us on the ship and you can use your force files to shield us" May says making Violet nod.

"Hey...what if the Incredibile has ejector seats?" Dash says excitedly.

The Incredibile goes to the ejector seat setting "Wait, what? No. Stick to the plan!" May tells him. "Yeah, baby!" Dash yells out in excitement.

"No, don't say anymore..." Violet tells him. "Max power! Launch!" Dash presses the button and they all fly up onto the ship

Violet uses her force filed to shield all four of them.

"Come on." Violet tells them.