Chapter 9

Dash runs with May on his back to the table to eat breakfast as he sets May on the stool next to him and spots some Sugar Bombs cereal and tries to pour it into his bowl.

"No Sugar Bombs on my watch." Bob says taking away the Sugar Bombs and pours some Fiber-o's in Dash's bowl and pours May the Sugar Bombs.

"Thanks B." May tells Bob as she eats her cereal.

"Where's Mom?" Dash asks his dad.

"She's up and out. She and Luc are at their new job doing hero work." Bob tells him.

"But I thought superheroes were still illegal." Violet says.

"They are, for now." Bob tells her.

"So Mom and Luc are getting paid to break the law?" Violet says.

"Their not breaking...their an advocate for superheroes. It's a new job." Bob tells her making May raise an eyebrow at him.

Bob looks at her to not say anything making her nod slowly but confused.

"So, Mom and Luc are going out illegally to explain why they shouldn't be illegal." Violet tells him.

"Hey...HEEEEY! THE BUS IS HERE! Whoa! Grab your stuff quickly! Go on!" Bob tells the kids making them hurry on out and making Dash eat his food quickly.

The kids run to the bus as Bob reaches Dash in time to stuff his homework on his back pack.

"Put your homework in your pack! Bye-bye!" He yells out to them.

"Bye B see you later!" May says waving at him making him chuckle.

"We're gonna get along just fine 'cause you don't ask any hard questions." Bob tells Jack-Jack as he picks him up.

Jack-Jack then defecates in his diaper and Bob sighs making Jack-Jack giggle.

⭒ ༺ ♰ ༻ ⭒

May helps Violet get ready for her date with Tony making them giggle.

"You look pretty as ever Vi." May tells her making the teen smile.

"Thanks M help me dry my hair please." Violet tells her making her nod.

"Hey, Vi! I want you back here by 10:30." Bob says opening the door seeing them fix her hair.

"11-ish?" Violet asks turning around.

"10-ish, heading for 9:30-ish." Bob tells her.

"10:30-ish it is." Violet says.

"May did you do your homework?" Bob asks the girl.

"Yup all done B." She tells him making him nod.

"Enjoy the movie." Bob tells his daughter.

Bob reads a bedtime story for Jack-Jack. "In the county of Noddoff the Frubbers of Freep are all giving in to the sweet succor of sleep."

Jack-Jack falls asleep and Bob tucks him in bed. Bob sits down and tries to watch TV but Dash walks in front of it showing his math book, in other words, he needs help with homework.

Bob tries help and understand Dash's homework.

"That's not the way you're supposed to do it, Dad. They want us to do it this way." Dash tells his dad showing him the math book.

"I don't know that way! Why would they change math?" Bob says frustrated.

"It's okay, Dad."

"Math is math! MATH! IS! MATH!" Bob yells out frustrated with the questions.

"I'll just wait for Mom to get back Or i can ask May for help." Dash tells him.

"What?! She won't understand it any better than I do and doesn't May have a different math teacher?" Bob tells his son.

As soon as Dash was gonna answer him they hear the TV. Bob goes to see why it's on. He sees Jack-Jack watching it.

Bob takes Jack-Jack back to read a bedtime story again.

"All over Doozle-Dorf, the Fribbers of Frupp are going to sleep 'cause they just can't keep up. All over Doozle-Dorf, are dozing. Eyelids so heavy, they're drooping..." Bob starts to fall asleep but Jack-Jack wakes him up again.

"Closing! The point is Everyone, everyone's hitting the sack! Everyone's getting the sleep that they lack." Bob reads out aggressively trying to stay awake.