Choosing wife

⛔️Warning ⛔️ : spelling mistakes and bad grammar 

So as you know, SMG4 is the prince, and the queen and king are his parents. Now, they have this thing where at a certain age, the prince must get married.  On a specific day, high tier class girl/women (whatever you want to call it)  come to the castle and present themselves to the prince. Now not every high tire girl/women can get married with the prince. They must meet the expectations. If the prince doesn't find a girl in the first round, then this would repeat until he finds  one, but he can't wait that long or he would be left with no wife. Yikes! 

Today is that day, the day he is going to get a wife...... hopefully.

This chapter is quite going to be boring since this is just to start the story a bit. Next chapter is where the fun begins! 

Ps: every time a sentence/ word is slanted it means that those are the thoughts of the character/s who are speaking.

Queen: SMG4! Honey, hurry up it's almost time.

4: coming mom!

4's mind: wow, I can't believe the day had arrived. The day I will get  a wife, well hopefully. I mean it's not like I'm desperate to have one. Sometimes I feel that I'm still too young to be married. Actually, I don't want to get married....yet. But it's the rules. Whatever makes my parents happy. :) 

4: ok I'm ready.

Queen: good. Mario, Meggy, take SMG4 to the main lobby.

Mario & Meggy: yes ma'am.

So they began walking towards the lobby. Meggy notices SMG4 being sad. 

Meggy: what's the matter 4? Aren't you happy your getting a wife?

4: I mean I am but I just got a feeling that something would go wrong like not finding a wife in time, you know.

Meggy: Don't worry, it be ok. You'll see. Anyways who wouldn't want to get married to a men like you. 

4: thanks Meggy.

Meggy: You'll see everything would turn out right. 

They finally arrived to the main lobby where the event is going to happen. When they got there, there were already a long line full of women from different backgrounds and sizes. The king and queen's family members also came to see the event. SMG4 started to get nervous but Meggy clam him down.

King: May I get your attention. 

The room got quiet really fast. 

King: as you may know, this wonderful woman came from all around the world, just to try to get married to our great son, prince SMG4. I would like to thank you all for coming.

*claping*

Queen: Now with that said, let the event begin and good luck.

With that said, the first group of women came in front to talk with the prince.

Women 1: hello your Majesty *bows* 

4: um hello. Uh what is your name.

Women 1: my name is Bella.

4: um ok Bella, what would you do if you were my wife?

Bella: I would cook, clean, wash, whatever you say.

4: um I don't think you have to do all of that here but ok. Next question, how would you help on the kingdom?

Bella: I would do as you say, your Majesty.

4: That was not the question- ok NEXT! 

Women 2: Bonjour your Majesty *bows*

4: oh great a France women, um what's your name?