🔮A new beginning❓💎

The emojis are for no reason. I just put it there so that it could be colorful. 😅

Important note: hello guys! Ok this chapter is made long on purpose. As you can tell, in my place, thanksgiving is next week, meaning I won't be uploading nothing next week. So I decided to make it long so that you guys have at least something to read :) I might be doing a goofy thanksgiving Fanart about the SMG4 crew or something like that. So keep an eye on that. I think.

A reminder: if you guys want to join my goofy little group chat on Twitter you can (it only has 2 people 😅) just reply with your username here or just go to Twitter and reply there. ( not forcing) 

Anyways back to the story!!!!!

3: What?

King: Oh you heard me

4: NOOO! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! 

King: oh well I'm afraid I ALREADY DID! 

4: NOOOOO! Come here 3, you're not fired. 

King: YOU'RE NOT IN CHARGE HERE! 

4: But,but.....UGH I HATE YOU DAD! 

SMG4 gave his father a mean look and then proceeded to go to his room. He was so mad. He push aside Meggy and Mario and open the door. Then slam the door. 

King: Well I-I DON't need you here! (Even tho he knows he did) 

King: *looks at 3* and you..... GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! 

3: * scared* ok I will

King: NOW! AND I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!

3: ..........

With a scared look, SMG3 proceeds to leave through the royal gates. Once there, he looks at Luigi who seems to be terrified and then at SMG4 door, wondering if he would ever see him again. Then he left. 

The lobby was all quiet.

King: ugh *hand on forehead* I can't deal with this bu11sh!t anymore.

The king leaves angrily to his room and slams the door.

Luigi, Mario, and Meggy looked at each other wondering what to do. The queen comes out of her room.

Queen: what just happened?

Meggy: The king just fired SMG3 and now there's a big deal between the prince and the king 😑

Queen: *sighs* when will they learn

Close up of The King room: 

We can see the king siting on his stool next to his desk. It seem like he is writing something down on his "notebook" .

King: *talking to self* ooh I got you this time you m0therf**ker . You think you can get away from this don't you. *Laughs* oh but you don't know I have tricks up my sleeves. You think you can stay with him don't you. You think he could be all yours don't you.

 King: But you don't know one thing and that is we don't support the LGBTQIA+ . Yep that's right. You are not accept here b!tch .And now I got a plan to eliminate you .... FOREVER *EVIL LAUGHS*

Axvill : I know that the LGBTQIA+ didn't exist in the medieval times but I just wanted to add a little bit of today's spice.    Also because that is happening to me with my parents 🥲 so yeah. Anyways........

Back with the others

(It's just Mario, Luigi, and Meggy. The queen left to get something)

Meggy: I bet SMG4 is really upset now