😵‍💫Different Challenges 😱

Hello guys it's me back with another amazing chapter :D um I uh think...... Sorry it took long to even start the year but here I am, ready for another chapter!

Anyways back to the story.........

4: where's my mother!?

Everyone looks at him.

4: has anyone seen her!?

The whole crowd soon started to ask each other the same question: "where was their queen? Why wasn't she here with them?"

The king notice everyone discussing about the situation. He didn't want the guest to get off topic of what is actually happening.

King (nervous): hehe, calm down everyone. There is clearly nothing to be worried about. She's probably off sleeping her butt off this event. 

The crowd calm and quiet down.

4*taking to gang*: What? She would never do that on an important day like this!

3: something is clearly off

Meggy: she's probably having a problem with herself. We can check her out later. But now, the important part.

4: you're right. Ok fine I guess.

King: finally got them on track.... (Talking to crowd) Anyways, we have a whole line of beautiful ladies coming here to get a change to be our future queen. But wait, there's a catch!

Crowd: ooooooo

King: instead of my son just completely sending everyone home, my son is going to decide who is going to the next round. Each time we meet up, more and more people are going to be eliminated until we have our final two. For that, we would do something different. 

Person from crowd: it's kind of like a game!

King: yes! It's like a game, but better........

Another person from crowd: but wait, isn't there supposed to be two people supervising the whole thing? Aka a king and a QUEEN? Where is here anyways.

King: ah there's the thing, since  my love decided to not show up today, I decided that my beloved  "friend" come here and replace- I mean substitute for her. So Emma, please come on stage and sit next to me as our lady of honor.

Emma gladly stood up from where she was sitting and go up where the king is. She took the queen sit and sat on it ; next to the king.

The crowd was confused at what just happen because they know that no one was supposed to sit on the royal chairs but the king, queen, and prince/ princess. And the king just invited a random lady they don't even know to the Queen's chair. But they didn't worry that much since it was the king after all who call her over. 

King: anyways let me continue from where I left on. You see, I am going to change some things up. Instead of my son asking people randomly boring questions that doesn't even prove the point here, I will make everyone involved in some challenges. You know, some simple task every women should know how to do like cleaning and cooking .....

4's mind: why does he think that is the only thing women are great for. 

King: .....With that said, let the challenges begin! *crowd claps*

4: what did my father just did. That is not how it's supposed to go.

3: it's like if he wanted more action 

Mario: ACTION!

Meggy: well at least it's funner than just asking questions 

4: true