The contract

:o I guess you guys like the previous chapter 👆

Hi my peeps, I'm  wiring this for you to at least have something to read while the next chapter comes. Anyways enjoy 

Bad spelling and grammar 

SMG3 finally arrives home. He saw that his house was clean. He went upstairs to check on Eggdog. He open the door only to see that Eggdog had fallen asleep in his little dog bed. Then he close the door.

He went downstairs and sat on his couch. There was literally nothing for SMG3 to do. The only thing he could do is to think about that job. That is the only thought that wouldn't leave his mind. No matter what he tries, the thought always come back. He feels this kind of stress he had never had before. I mean he does wants the job but some parts of him just doesn't want to return back to the palace. 

He touches the couch with his right hand only to feel that there was nothing on there.

3: oh I forgot. Eggdog is sleeping.

Usually when SMG3 feels stressed or sad, he reach out for Eggdog. Just petting him and telling him his problems ( even if Eggdog doesn't understand) makes SMG3 calmer and relax. But since Eggdog was upstairs sleeping, there was no one to pet. He didn't wanted to wake him up.

He sat there, thinking. Then it hit him. Luigi. (Yes again) He could talk to Luigi. He's in his night break anyways. SMG3 pick up his phone and called Luigi.

📞..............................

Luigi: yello

3: hi Luigi, it's me SMG3. I was wondering if I could talk to you for a little while............again 

Luigi: oh um yeah

3: so you coming or is it-

Luigi: yeah it's kinda late, maybe just on phone

3: oh ok so I went to the palace to do my training and all of that stuff

Luigi: ooooo, how you did? Are you coming tomorrow?

3: yeah um that's the thing, they didn't told me yet. They said that they will tell me tomorrow, but by the look of there face, it seems that I'm not coming tomorrow.

Luigi: why, what happened?

3: well lets just say that I didn't do that well. I keep tripping and falling. Fails after fails. And embarrassment after embarrassment. Nothing gone right. 

Luigi: hey, it was just your first time.

3: first times are always supposed to be good impressions. I think I just gave them first bad impressions. I could see their disappointment faces. Every single person. Even the prince's guards! (SMG3 skipped out the part where the prince was blushing at him)

Luigi: hm, I mean it couldn't get worse than that right?

Then the contract came to SMG3 mind.

3: um changing topic, I have a question. For how long were you working at the palace for?

Luigi: I mean I think it's more than a decade, why?

3: how many servants did the prince had before me.

Luigi: I think like 3?

3: were you there when they were doing the training thing?

Luigi: um yeah

3: were you there when they were first introduced to the king and queen?

Luigi: I mean I'm the one who's in charge of the jobs they have for people. Whyyyyy? 🤨

3: did they have to sign a contract?

Luigi: you mean a written agreement, especially one concerning employment, sales, or tenancy, that is intended to be enforceable by law?

3: yeah that one.

Luigi: um no why?

3: they didn't!?

Luigi: um no. They just do the training part and if they got accepted , well they got accepted. There's no contract needed. Why? Did you sign a contract?

3:ummm mm......

*Flashback*

King: oh and one last thing, don't tell anyone about this

*End of Flashback*

3: Nah, just wondering if you have to sign a contract for this job.

Luigi: oh ok. Well got to go. It's getting late you know.

3: oh right, bye Luigi and thank you for your time!

Luigi: any time, just not that late.

3: okay bye!

Luigi: bye!

📞..........end.of.call...........

3: wait, if the others servants didn't had to sign a contract, then why do I have to? Is this a new thing or am I missing out of something? Why didn't the king let me read it? I have so many questions right now.

SMG3 went upstairs and lay on his bed. He was staring at the ceiling wondering why he's the only one who had to sign a contract. 

With that, there was only one thing  to wonder about, did he get the job?

Tomorrow will be the day: to find out what's the king is hiding from him.