Fun like never before

👆:o I love it when I get a lot of notifications. I can see that you guys like this story :) 👆

This literally made my day :)

I might not upload that often since school is starting around these days for me, but I will try my best to upload at least 2-3 chapters each week

I might not upload that often since school is starting around these days for me, but I will try my best to upload at least 2-3 chapters each week. Anyway back to the story.

Warning: spelling mistakes and bad grammar 

It was a normal boring day at the castle, there was nothing wrong inside the castle to make drama about. Nor was there problems in the showground kingdom (yes I did just think of that name just now) . The king was dealing with Luigi and the Queen was ordering their workers around. There was nothing for SMG4 to do. 

Sudden someone knocked on the door.

4: come in

Meggy: hi 4.

Mario: yello!

4: hi you two.

Meggy: This time I didn't let Mario put spaghetti all over your food.

Mario: it's not like if it gonna change anything >:( 

4: thanks guys. 

Sudden a thought came to his mind.

4: um guys? Don't you get bored just standing there at the door, looking at who comes to the door?

Meggy and Mario looked at each other at the unusual question, they know it's boring but they didn't wanted the prince to worry about them.

 Meggy: nah, beside it's fun making sure you're safe 

Mario: Yeah! Mario like to keep the prince safe :D 

4: come on guys, you can't hide the truth from me. Don't worry, I won't worry that much. Beside, I'm bored too.

Meggy: you are?

4: yeah, does siting on a bed all day seems fun to you? 

Meggy: no 

4: exactly, so what if we go outside and have some fun!

Mario: fun? Did somebody said fun!?

4: yeah we could go outside and go somewhere 

Meggy: wait guys, before you get too hyped, what are we going to tell the queen and king? You know they don't let you out unless it's something important.

Mario: but fun is important 

Meggy: for you but not for them 

4: Meggy's right. I just can't go outside just because I want to.

Meggy: or can you? I just thought of a plan. Listen up, here's the plan.

Meanwhile with the King and Luigi...........