⁉️The unexpected turn 😨

Random stuff: I'ma brag about my notifications now >:3 I know it's annoying-_-

This has been the most amount of notifications I ever got here. Wow :p Anyways.....

Grammar and Spelling:  in my last chapter many of you guys point out a lot of mistakes I did in my writing, from making the queen enter SMG4 to creating a new unexpected character (Queen!p) . The only thing I will say is...... I'M SORRY! 😭 I type so fast do to the little time I have.  Sometimes I just type but don't reread them. Specially the delete button. It's next to the "p" I can't 😭. Or the ":" I need to roll down and sometimes it doesn't read it and I get  "m" instead of ":". I'm sorry.....

Next week  I might not upload a chapter because I'm planning to do an animation so I was thinking to use my writing time to do my animation. Hope you guys won't get mad at me because of that 😓 I will try to make this chapter long so that you guys have at least something to read these weeks. :)

SPELLING & GRAMMAR MISTAKES 

Anyways back to the story........

4:Stephenie!? No way! It cannot be her 😨

The king rush quickly to the door where the guests were entering but not to greet them, just to greet Emma! (I change her name. I didn't like Ella)

Meggy, Mario, and Luigi all look at SMG4 who seems shock but in a happy way. They look at each other telling each other "Now what?" 

The king's guards help the guest have a place at the "royal" table. While the king was by Emma side .

King: I'm so happy to see you ! 

Emma (rich women with fluffy scarf around here neck and sunglasses): It's nice being here.

King: you don't know how much I was waiting for this! 🥹 here have a sit. *points to a side where the queen always sits* 

Emma: oh how nice of you.

The queen saw that and couldn't believe her eyes. There was no way. He did not just do that. But it's ok, it's probably just for the day......right? 

SMG4 walks closer to Stephenie, taking a closer glance.

4: Stephenie?

Stephenie: Hu?

4: Is it really you!? :D 

Stephenie: ain't no way! SMG4! It's you!

4: yeah it's me! :D

They hugged like good friends.

Stephenie: oh my, I never thought to see you again!

4: yeah same! What are you doing here!

Stephenie: uh tell you later.

4: ok

Stephenie: I never imagine you being in, well, in this condition!

4: well yeah, my mother really did a good job here.

Stephenie: * giggles* mother? You should double check that

4: what you mean?-

Stephenie: anyways you take a sit next to me at the table :)

4: ok :D

Stephenie and SMG4 sat at the table next to each other .

Meggy: wow I see how this is. He just abandoned us! He forgotten about us! >:[

Luigi: chill Meggy, that's just life of royalty . They have so many important things that they just forget about there close one. You'll get used to it.