🎉The preparation 🎉

I made a sticker for him :) 👆

I would stop " bragging" about my notifications now 😏

I notice that adding colorful emojis as the title makes it funner to read :)

Thank you guys so much for 1.8k+ views :D very happy right now. Sorry if this took some time. I try my best to make it as cool as possible. Sorry if it's not what you expected. Anyways, Hold on tight, it's is going to be a looonnngggg ride :) enjoy.

..........——————...............

The next day........

SMG4 pov:

It was 6:00 in the morning. Once I woke up, I couldn't fall asleep. It's just, last night.......it was a mess. But on the other hand, it was the best. I mean the fact that-that dumb Clare and her stupid little friends hurt me in that way made me mad. Like they really don't have nothing better to do than to bother me >:( 

But also the fact that my servant.......... Mmmm, let's not even talk about that juicy content............ Actually, let's talk about that since that is the only thing in my mind. The fact that he comforts me instead of just staying there like the others is concerning, in a good way.  The way he came to me.....comforting me.......I love it. I mean I don't like him like that.....I think ._. 

It was kind of him of doing so. Maybe I don't hate him that much. I don't know.  I hope I can see him again.  

Now I'm wondering, how do I feel about him? I mean I don't like him but I either don't hate him. I mean, he acted man goofy when he was doing his training but he acted seriously last night. I don't even know him that much! I don't even know his favorite color!

 I mean he's  just my servant, but I wish I could be friends with him. Hummmm, maybe I should be his friend. Yeah I'll be that. He's friend! I'ma try to be his friend the next time he comes. Or maybe I could be he's-

Someone knocked on his door.

*end of pov*

4: who is?

Meggy: it's me Meggy. 

4:oh come.

Meggy enters the room.

Meggy: your mother told me to wake you up.

4: that's it?

Meggy: no, she also told me to bring you to the main lobby. She has something important to tell you.

4: what is it?

Meggy: you think she will tell me?

4: oh you right. *sighs*

SMG4 stood up from his bed. He stretched a little. He's wearing his pajamas. He slip his feet into his slippers  and proceeds to walk toward Meggy.

Meggy: what are you doing!?

4: what.?

Meggy: you're not planing to go to the main lobby wearing pajamas right?

4: why not? What's so important that I need to be wearing my suit and everything? It's just a talk.

Meggy: ok fine, your decision 😒

Meggy and SMG4 proceeded to walk to the main lobby where the queen was waiting for him. Once they arrived, SMG4 signal Meggy to leave. Meggy left and SMG4 move closer to his mother.

4: good morning mom.

Queen: good morning sweet- OH MY GOD, What Are You WEARING!? 

4: my pajamas?