✨🏳️‍🌈gay cuddles 🏳️‍🌈✨

The first time I ever got 100+ notifications 😨👆

So many of you guys wanted to see the King and Queen reacted to seeing SMG3 and SMG4 in the middle of some ✨🏳️‍🌈gay cuddles 🏳️‍🌈✨. But since that wasn't in my plan, I'll just add this short part into it's own chapter. Enjoy!

🛑Important🛑: before you go on, be mindful that I would tell you guys something really important at the end of this chapter.

Anyways back to the story.................

SMG3 then woke up a few minutes later seeing tears were still falling down SMG4 face. He gently removed them with his finger. SMG4 smiled while sleeping. SMG3 then patted SMG4 hair, softly rubbing his hair to the left side of 4's face. SMG4 just smiled back.

3: see, I told you everything would be alright.

SMG3 voice woke up SMG4 calmly. He looked at 3 and smiled once again at him. He continued to sleep on 3's chest feeling his comfort surrounded him. 

4: Thank you *said whispering*

3: I already told you, you don't need to thank me.

SMG4 just moved closer to SMG3 and warp his arms around 3's waist as a response. 

4: * speaking low* no I actually mean it. You were right. Nobody actually comforts me like you do. I thought you wouldn't care since well you know, you're just my servant.

3: no that's not true. I would always be there-

*3 remembers the contract*

3: I mean I would be glad to help you out one days like this.

4: *smiles* thank you.

SMG3 continues patting SMG4 hair, brushing it to the left side of his face. SMG4 continues hugging 3 by his waist feeling his comfort as he does so. They continue doing that for a while.

Sudden SMG4 has a strong connection between him and his servant. He was finally starting to like him a little. He wanted to become friends with his new servant.

4: um SMG3?

3: yes?

4: can I tell you something?

3: sure, what is it

4: I  lov-

Someone force open the door

*at the same time*

King: SMG3!?       Queen: SMG4!?

The king and Queen sees SMG3 and SMG4 cuddling together.

3 and 4 quickly stop and looked at the King and Queen.

King: what in the world is happening here!

They quickly stood up.

3: um wait!

4: I can explain! It's not what it seems

Meggy and Mario are in shock. 😨😨

King: give me your excuse son, it better be good. 

The king looked at SMG3 dead in the eye. 

4: well you see, My servant here was just trying to comfort me since you guys didn't do anything about it. 

Queen: dear how many times do I have to tell you that you just can't invite random strangers into your room like that. 

4: he's not-

3: it's my fault, I'm sorry. I just saw the prince running away like that and I just wanted to comfort him.

Queen: it's nice of you doing so, but you have to know that you must first be checked by His guards .