chapter 1

"Hyung wake up jin hyung is calling you for breakfast!" Taeyung yelled at the door of suga's room who was sleeping soundly they had a very long hours of practice yesterday each muscle of his body was paining badly he was surprised to hear Jin hyung made breakfast.

"Coming!" Taeyung smiled as he heard a very low voice from the door leaving happily.

"Hyung you are the best!" Jungkook said siting with others for the breakfast none of them had wash thier faces they all looked worn out and tired.

"Eat the soup all of you it will help with your muscles pain and cramps" jin said as everyone looked at him with adoration only making him burst out laughing.

"You people are so silly!" He said siting down as Namjoon served Jin first something now that has become a very cute habit.

"Where is Suga?" Jin asked as Taeyung chuckled, "he said he will come soon" .

"We all are working very hard for the new album, i don't even remember when was the last time I slept properly. I just hope army likes it" jimin mumbled while eating rice mixing it with his soup as other nodded.

"Me and Suga still have to go back to studio and check the other songs, he said he wanted to change few things" Namjoon said.

"I will come along then" Jhope said,
"No do-don't come you will get tired before the shoot in the evening" Suga reminded as he walked towards the table siting next to Taeyung.

"Hyung you look bad" Jungkook said in a playful voice, "that's also my charm" Suga said smiling as the members burst out laughing.

"Hyung the food is  so good I might as well marry you!" Suga said as he moaned in delight just after the first bite.

Everyone laughed at the joke except one.

"Are you sure you can Handel my beauty everyday?" Jin teased as Suga gulped down the soup he was very hungry, "that's true" he said as he kept eating.

"Hyung your cheeks are so squishy" Taeyung said poking his cheeks.

Members felt awake after thier breakfast as they talked and laugh with each other
Jimin left first to changes when everyone left Namjoon politely helped Jin in cleaning the table and washing the dishes even though he was clumsy he still wanted to help.

"Namjoon ah that's enough" jin said as Namjoon poured too much dishwasher in the sink making bubbled fly around
Jin popped the bubble on namjoon's nose smiling as Namjoon blushed slightly.

"You had to leave to the studio right? Go get change we will see you and Suga at the set later" Jin said pushing Namjoon out of the room.

Since Namjoon can't drive it was Suga who was driving he was yawning alot so Namjoon was a bit worried about him driving, but he knew Suga was a very great driver.

They both arrived at the studio as they right away started working on the song changing suggestions with each others improvising some part.

"This sounds much better with this beat!" Suga said smiling as he sip the coffee.
They were finishing thier work as the manager called them for the shoot.

Since Suga was too tired to drive they called the driver after sometime they both were on thier way to the set
Suga had fallen asleep in the backseat Namjoon felt amazed sometimes how he can snuggled  himself in the seat.

"He is still sleeping?" Yoongi heard a voice whisper.
"He looks so cute" another added.
"His cheeks are so red is he okay?" This voice sounded like jin hyung.

Yoongi felt very comfortable sleeping but he still opened his eyes, Namjoon was carrying him as the members were surrounding them all dressed up and ready for the shoot.

"So-sorry I will get ready soon" yoongi said worried he didn't felt good that he made others wait they must be so tired.

"No no it's fine we just got ready, don't worry you guys came straight from the studio!" Taeyung said assuring him as Namjoon put him down.

Soon everyone was ready for the shoot
The shoot ended very nicely, "thank you everyone!" Namjoon thanked the staff as they walked towards thier car.

"Hyung come in my car!" Jungkook and Taeyung said as yoongi was about to say yes his wirst was grabbed by someone.

"Take Jin hyung he is very tired, Suga hyung can come with me and jhope" Jimin said as Taeyung nodded.

Jimin started the car as yoongi sat next to him the seat was big enough for him to fall asleep.
Jhope too was sleeping soundly in the backseat.

Jimin stole a glance at yoongi while driving, he surly does look cute while sleeping.