chapter 3

Suga stared at the bite marks on his neck it had turn into a bruise..his eyes were slightly puffy...and red.
He touched the marks on his neck as he winced a little in pain. Why...why did he do this?.

Suga was surprised to see jimin's outburst..he thought that jimin liked and respected him alot..but what happened yesterday night totally stunned him.
I can't face him like this..even though it's not even my fault or is it?

Suga sighed as he tried to remove that marks from his neck but it turn reader and redder.

Fuck..he cursed as he wore a turtle neck shirt to cover..it. it was a mistake suga whispered to himself.

Few hours ago....

Today was thier performance everyone was very excited backstage, "my heart is beating so fast hearing army scream!" Namjoon said smiling his dimples showing as Jin chuckled.
"I can't wait to see them!" Jhope said as Jungkook and Taeyung nodded happily.

"Me too!" Taeyung said as we got together after our makeup,
"We can do this!" Namjoon said to us as everyone cheered.

We were opening our perfomance with
Fire it was a very energetic song we wanted the crowd to get excited..the army cheer loudly as we went on the stage it was so fun I enjoyed the feeling of the heat rushing to my body the anxiety and pressure with a tingle of excitement everything felt so good.

After few songs we were backstage
It was time for the solo songs that gives other members time to rest a bit.

"Namjoon is doing great!" Jin said looking at the screen with sparkly eyes as Taeyung and Jungkook looked at each other as if they know something others don't.

"Let me fix your hair" my makeup artist said he was new but very kind and nice.
"It's fine I don't think its bad" i said. "Let me help" he said as he went on to my fix my hair and then clothes.

"You have a nice scent" the guy said as I blushed...because I didn't wore any scent and I was a sweating mess.
"I don't think so" I said as he smiled.
"Yes really" he said.

"Your earing is falling off" he said.."is it?" I asked as he nodded and went to fix it I gulped when I felt his cold finger on my ear lobes.

My ears are sensetive so I felt weird when he touched it. "Is it done?" I asked.
He looked a bit lost but then said, "all done, you look amazing!" He said as I smiled.

"You have a very soft skin you know? Too good to touch" he whispered and his words made me feel very uncomfortable before I could said anything I saw jimin walking over to me his face was blank but I can tell from his eyes he was angry.

"Times up" he said as he took my wirst and drage me towards the stage. Not before glaring at the guy.

"Whats wrong?" I asked jimin who looked at me with clenched teeths his grip was hurting my wirst. "Shut up!" He said this was the first time he talked like that with me. I felt..so sad..."jimi- I
Before i could say anything he left my side and went towards Jungkook his face turn into a smile, a very fake one. I could tell since we have live together for years.

I felt very bad..what did I do? I don't understand and it was so frustrating
Did I made a mistake? But he will never get mad for this thing...

The concert ended..but we had to wait for sometime since it was too crowded for us to leave, jimin all the times ignored me..even when we were clicking pictures at the end he stood beside Taeyung or Jungkook. That's hurts.

I planned that I will ask him about this once we reach the house. We were about to leave when my stylist came up to me
"Here have this" he said as he handed me a box of chocolates which I like. "How do you know i like chocolates?" I asked surprised he just smiled.