chapter 6

"Isn't it too hot to wear a turtle neck today?" Taeyung suddenly asked me at the breakfast.
"I-i just feel cold" I said as he nodded.
"You should eat something warm then" Jin hyung said passing me the seaweed soup.

"Thanks hyung" I said I was feeling hot but I had to cover those damn marks on my neck I could see Jimin smirking at me.
"Jerk" I muttered under my breath.
"I have a new song prepared for us which I want everyone to listen to today" Namjoon said as everyone nodded.

We were all at studio recording the new song Namjoon always came up with some great lyrics. "Hyung can you lower the tune in this one?" Jungkook said as I lowered the tune, Jungkook voice was very clear and smooth with the music.

"Jimin and Taeyung can go next" Namjoon said as I went to fix the the chords.

"I am so excited about it already!" Taeyung said his eyes shining like the way they do when he talks about something he really likes.

"I am glad you like the song" Namjoon said as Taeyung and Jungkook hugged him.

"What are you guys going to do now?" I asked looking at the sky which was turning dark.

"Well kookie and I are going out together for dinner!" Taeyung said as members smiled.

"I am going to have dinner today with my family it's my sister's birthday today!" Jhope said happily.

"Me and Namjoon are going for movie" Jin said as Namjoon blushed slightly.
"What about you Jimin?" Jin asked.

"I have a night shoot I will have to leave for that" Jimin said, "you work too late get yourself some rest" Jungkook said as Jimin smiled.

"I know" Jimin said as he left after saying bye. "That guy won't listen!" Jin said as Namjoon grabbed his hand massaging it softly.

"I am going to go back to my studio
I have to finish the song before the deadlines" I said. "You both are same hyung!" Taeyung said pouting.

"Bring me something nice!" I said to them as they chuckled and left.
I drove back home it felt very quiet without the members but a little peaceful I locked the doors and went back to my studio.

I didn't realise due to concerts and all there were so many things left to do
One by one I went to modify the changes.
My eyes started getting heavier as I looked at the phone..

"So much time passed?!" I was surprised to see how late it was I got up from chair stretching a bit when the lights suddenly
Went off.

"What?!" I bite lips in panicked as Everything turned pitch black my laptop screen died down. My trembling hands
Look around the table for my phone's torch which turned on quickly.

With some light my heart clam down a bit but I was still very scared..I went out of studio looking for a torch..where could torch be?...

"Ouch!' I winched as my phone well from my hand, my leg bumped into the table
It turn dark again..I felt tears forming in my eyes...I didn't like it..someone please!

I looked for my phone on the floor
I found it but the screen was broken...
"No..no no! Please! Please turn on please!" I begged but it was broken..

The rooms were getting darker..making me tremble I slowly got up from the floor looking around to see just anything but I couldn't.

The house was very quiet..my hands tremble..I want to get out from here..
I started making my way towards the main door when I again bumped into something.

"It hurts.." I cried out biting my shaking lips my whole body was sweating
I heard a click as my heart race up
I step back in a hurry as I couldn't see..who it was I was really very scared.

"Careful!" I heard a voice before I knew it I was pulled into a pair of arms the familiar smell hit me.

"You could have hit that damn table!" Jimin yelled as I started crying in his arms.

"Y-you....are crying?" He asked me stunned
At the same moment the lights turned on.."why di-didnt you came sooner I-i was so scared!" I sobbed clutching at his shirt tightly as he rubbed my back.

"I am sorry I was late" he whispered in my ears I didn't knew how long I was crying in his arms.

"Let me get you some water" he whispered to me as I clutched his jacket tighter not letting go I was very scared.

"D-dont leave" I said as he nodded making me sit on his lap, he held me closer by the waist. " I would never leave you" he said to me, but I failed to notice the obsession flashing in his eyes.

"Your eyes are swollen and puffy" Jimin said wiping my tears.."I-I am fine" I said embarrassed now that I was clam down I found myself very pathetic.

I tried to get up from Jimin's lap as he frowned pulling me back, "don't leave what if the lights went off again?" He said as I glared at him.

"It fine" I said getting up my whole face was heating up, "you are back early" I said as he nodded. "I tried calling you, but you weren't picking up" Jimin said as he went to the kitchen bringing back a glass of water for me.

"So you came back just for this?" I asked quietly taking the water from his hand, my heart flutter as I felt butterflies In my stomach hearing him, he raised his eyesbrow at me.

"And I was right to do, you could have hurt yourself If I wasn't here on time" Jimin said as I looked away.

"What happened to your phone? Jimin asked me, "it fell and broke" I said as Jimin took a breath.

"You scared me" Jimin whispered more to himself. "Sorry" I said, Jimin faced me with a confused look, "you had to leave early because of me" I said fiddling with my sleeves.

"Nothing is more important then you" Jimin said as my eyes widened. Before I could say something to that idiot the door open as Jungkook rushed In with Taeyung on his back.

"He is never drinking again" Jungkook said as Jimin went towards him.
"Wow I have seen you before somewhere?" Taeyung said as Jungkook and Jimin were helping him to the room.

"Really?" Jimin asked Taeyung sarcastically. "Really! You look very familiar to the guy I saw on the tv" Taeyung muttered making Jimin roll his eyes.