chapter 8

"what?!" Taeyung asked stunned as Jimin chuckled, "but you said No in the morning!" Taeyung said, "yes but now they agree to my conditions, I have to be on the shoot tomorrow" Jimin said as Taeyung eyes sparkled.

"I will come to see you" Taeyung said excited as Jimin smiled, "you have a busy schedule beside my roles aren't that big" Jimin said.

"You are still more important I am sure army will see the drama for you!" Taeyung said as Jimin smiled.

"Thanks Taeyung" Jimin said as Suga quietly saw them chat he felt a weird feeling of being left out..the members have been together for so long but sometimes he just feel a bit lonely.

He doesn't have talent like Jungkook nor he is hardworking like him, he is not even perfect like others standing beside them, what was his worth?

He doesn't even understand why Jimin even likes him? Looking at Jimin from far they don't even fit in together Jimin would be so perfect with anyone but  him.

"Hyung it's the advertisement you are in see!" Jungkook nudge Suga who looked up at the screen and surly it was the cologne advertisment.

"Hyung you look so cute!" Jungkook said as Jimin frowned looking at the screen, "when did you shoot this?" Jimin asked as Suga looked at him confused his tone was filled with underlying irritation that Suga can sense.

"A month before.." Suga said as Jimin looked back at the screen, it was very common for them to not know much about each other's external jobs such as interviews and all. Suga was surprised because it was the first time Jimin had ever asked him about it.

"You are good for the role of that possesive boyfriend I am so looking forward to see it" Jungkook said and what an irony that was.

Jimin seems to spend more and more less time with them because of the shoot
Taeyung and Jungkook were very busy on thier own. Jin and Namjoon hyung are going around exploring and enjoying thier time. While hoseok is training the new trainers and he seems to be enjoying  alot anything about dance is fun for him.

Meanwhile me..I knew I wasn't any good I feel so free and dumb..Namjoon recommended me to read a book but I couldn't make it pass the introduction..
Am I just lazy? Maybe I am.

"Hyung you guys are trending everywhere!" Taeyung said showing the phone screen on jimin's face who pushed it a bit back from his face with a frown.
"Careful don't spill the soup on yourself" Jimin said as Taeyung smiled.

"Sorry sorry! I just got excited are the rumours true? Are you both dating?!" Taeyung asked.

"No it's just for getting some popularity before the release of the drama, I don't know her" Jimin said sternly.

"Jimin is right, that is very normal" Jin said but somehow it still irritated Suga..he said he liked me..so why..why!..
Clam down..it just a damn job. Suga thought biting his lips making them bleed his anxiety wasn't the best on his lowest times.

"Hyung...?" Namjoon called Suga softly who was biting his lips so hard that they were bleeding his kncuckles clenched  the table too tightly.

"You okay?" Jin asked him worried, "oh un..yeah" Suga said shyly noticing everyone eyes on him. "I-I had work  that I forget I just remembered" Suga said.

"Don't overwork, if you need help I am here" Namjoon said as Suga started smiling seeing his gummy smile everyone went back to normal.

"You guys have a kissing scene?" Taeyung asked as Jimin nodded. "What? you do?!" Taeyung asked as suga's eyes widened his stomach felt like he would throw up ...k-kissing scene? He gulped suddenly feeling nervous and scared..