chapter 11

Suga woke up with strong smell of coffee his favourite coffee, his legs pain and he wasn't even able to get out of the bed
He looked at his ankles and was happy they weren't chained atleast.

"You woke up too soon" Jimin said bringing a tray filled with food. "Shut up.." Suga said he was blushing trying not to remember what happened last night..

"All of these are your favourite hyung" Jimin whispered seductively in his ear making him feel weird..

"I-I know" suga said grabbing some juice
Jimin didn't touched anything just looking at how his clumsy cat was eating made him feel that he wanted to capture this moment forever in his eyes.

"What?" Suga who noticed that Jimin was staring at his toast for a bit too long asked him.

"Nothing you got crumbs" Jimin said as he lovingly wipe his chin, "don't do that I can do it on my own" Suga said embarrassed he was older then Jimin..yet he was treating him like a kid.

"We have a shoot get ready soon, Jin hyung called me I told him we had some work so we will meet everyone at the shoot" Jimin said as Suga nodded.

"And.." jimin coughed taking a pause
"And?" Suga asked him.
"Cover the mark on your neck hyung,
No actually dont. it looks good!" Jimin said smirking as Suga eyes widened he covered his neck with his hand.

"You are so mean!" Suga said getting off the bed almost falling as Jimin carried him in his arms, "really?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah" Suga mumbled yawning,
"You must be tired and sore I have prepared some warm water for bath" Jimin said as he put Suga in the tub washing the almost sleeping boy Jimin heart almost stopped when suga's face dropped on his shoulder while he was washing his hair his heart was beating so fast that he was becoming afraid of himself.

After much control he was able to get them both in the car at time Suga still slept like before while Jimin drove
Finally they both arrived at the set Suga was very fresh while Jimin looked really tired.

"You both didn't tell us and went alone for shopping!" Jhope said pouting, "I will take you with me and buy anything you say" Jimin promised as Jhope smiled happily he was easy to console.

"You both shouldn't have stayed alone though" Namjoon said concerned as Jimin took him out they both came back later.

The shoot and concerts were going well Suga felt that he had grown closer to Jimin as well..he was giving it a thought..what if they? The thought made him blush so hard. He felt so..happy.

"Hyung?" Taeyung called as Suga looked at him, "what?" Suga asked.
"Can I come with you in your car today?" Taeyung asked biting his lips.
"Yeah, did you fought again?" He asked Taeyung who nodded.
"It's okay" Suga smiled at him.

When the concert got over Suga was waiting for Taeyung but as soon as Taeyung was about to enter his waist was grabbed by Jungkook who carried him to the car smiling there were camera and reporters so Taeyung didn't even resist.

Jimin entered his car Suga looked at him surprised but Jimin didn't said anything it was just them Suga was worried why was Jimin not talking to him when he felt something on his shoulder..he looked at Jimin who had fallen asleep.

Suga chuckled he actually looks so good when sleeping Suga listened to some music on the way as Jimin slept the whole way to the hotel.

When the car halted Suga decided to take Jimin to his room, he felt responsible after all he was the older one he should be the one doing things that Jimin does but when he realised the difference between them he was speechless..was Jimin always this tall broad...and heavy? Suga didn't knew how to take him back to room.

"Done trying?" Jimin said opening his eyes smirking he enjoyed the troubled looked on suga's face so much that he deliberately closed his eyes.

"I-I" Suga was speechless..
"Don't worry" Jimin chuckled as he carried Suga in his arms.
"Put me down!" He yelled as Jimin carried him easily.
"What's going on?" Jin asked Namjoon looking at Taekook and yoonmin
"I..don't know" Namjoon said but smiled with a knowing look.

"Tell me as well, these days..I feel deeply single" jhope pouted making Jin laugh and said," Namjoon you said my jokes were bad" .

These days the members have seems to be grown closer then ever, Jimin decided to take Suga out on a romantic date and he had everything planned.

He booked the whole resturant with some music and flowers, he went and got him a great gift and an attire for the date they had this last day free before going back, he wanted to tell no show him how much he loved him.

Jimin anxiously knocked on suga's door as Suga opened the door in an oversized hoodie slipping from his pale shoulder as Jimin tried not to blush, Suga was very sleepy and surprised to see Jimin.

"For you" Jimin said like a gentle man handing Suga flowers who blushed so hard.."f-for me?" He asked deeply moved
"Honour me for a date?" Jimin asked as Suga looked at him like he was dreaming...again what was a guy like Jimin doing here? Inviting him for a date?

Suga gave him the flowers back to Jimin looked at him Jimin looked at him stunned and confused Suga was about to close the door as Jimin blocked it by the foot.
"What's wrong?" Jimin asked him worried.

"This..can't be happening I must be sleep walking why would you invite me for a date? It must be a dream" Suga said yawning as he tried to close the door again.

"Is this a dream as well?" Jimin said grabbing Suga and kissing him who looked at Jimin dumbfounded.

"I..I it's not a dream" Suga whispered when Jimin pulled back handing him the flowers back.

"Wear this I will pick you up in 30minutes" Jimin said as Suga looked at him confused then realised they were going on a date.

He rushed inside he only had 30 minutes
He quickly changed into the clothes Jimin brought that was a pair of cute
Shirt cardigan and jeans they were comfortable.

Jimin knocked on the door right on time with a smile..."you look amazing" Jimin said as Suga smiled. "You too" he said shyly as Jimin covered his face with the mask and hat he was dressed in black shirt his sleeves were rolled up..and black pants he looked..too handsome that it gave Suga butterflies.

Jimin and Suga finally sat in the car safely without getting noticed the car drive wasn't very long they reached to a very fancy place as Jimin opened the door for Suga taking him in.

"This is so amazing" Suga said happily as Jimin smiled the resturant was very known for the view of the whole city and the evening breeze.

They enjoyed the meal while talking over light stuff and some funny things Suga seems to be having a great evening that he didn't wanted to end.