chapter 4

For few days I kept avoiding jimin as much as I could I don't know why I feel uncomfortable about him, Namjoon thought we had fought and we did..but I can't tell him what happened, he asked me to sort it out with Jimin I knew he was worried but I can't talk to Jimin.

I drank my coffee locking myself in the studio listening to the recent songs I had worked on before. whenever I feel too frustrated or worried I would just lock myself in my studio it was my safe place.
"Hyung!" Taeyung said as he entered my studio with a happy face, "how do you know my password?!" I asked as he casually sat down on the sofa.

"I have to tell you something!" Taeyung said his eyes sparkling, "what is it?" I asked as he blushed a little.
"K-kookie asked me out!" He said.
"Taeyung had the biggest crush on Jungkook that no one knew except me and since that Taeyung would always come and tell me all of his fairytale moments with Jungkook"

"Really?" I asked as he shook his head hard. He said to me, "do you want to have lunch together?!" Taeyung said squealing as I smiled.

"Taeyung where are you?!" Namjoon voice called from outside soon the door to my studio was opened again by Namjoon, "why you know my password?" I asked him.

"Your name is the password which everyone knows" Namjoon said in an obvious tone as he looked at Taeyung.

"Jungkook is taking everyone out for lunch let's go, are you coming Suga?" Namjoon asked as I saw the sparkle and smile on Taeyung face fading I felt really bad for him.

"No I am not hungry" i said as Namjoon nodded. "I will come in a minute" Taeyung said as Namjoon left.

"I am hopeless hyung.." Taeyung said burying his face in the pillow, "don't be so sad, why don't you ask him for dinner instead?" I said as Taeyung eyes light up again.

"Hyung you are very great!" Taeyung said as he got up and hug me happily
"I will do that!" He said as he left my studio.

Taeyung was very good  looking i was surprised to know that like everyone he also becomes scared and nervous when it comes to the person he likes.

Taeyung can't even see the obvious love in Jungkook's eyes, they both were adorable Suga thought.

"You aren't coming?" A voice asked as I turn to look behind me I was completely frozen to see jimin leaning against the frame I felt tensed as I look away..away from him anywhere...but him.

"N-no" I said looking at the laptop screen I felt his footsteps coming closer when he  reach to my chair I stood up suddenly backing away from him.

Jimin frowned his hand clenched in a fist
"I-I have some work" I said as I tried to walk past him, he grabbed my arm
"You should eat, you have been locked up here everyone is worried" Jimin said to me.

But my mind was only thinking about how I should change my damn password!

"I will order something" I said but he did not let go I looked at him finally as he let go
I quickly left the studio and went to my room locking it.

"Why...am I so messed up..I am older then him than..I should sort this out.
I will sort this out. I said to myself in a firm tone.

Taeyung and other members sat at the table jin hyung was very happy that Jungkook was treating  them.

They were all eating Jungkook ordered whatever Taeyung liked he was too afraid to ask Taeyung directly for lunch so he had to take all the members out just to eat with him.

"It's spicy!" Taeyung hissed as Jungkook quickly passed him water, juice, soju in an instant making all the members stunned some even giggled at him.

"Thanks" Taeyung said a bit embarrassed. "Eat this" Jungkook passed his plate to Taeyung. "It's not spicy" Jungkook added with a smile.