chapter 10

The tour was going amazing with constant performing on the stage
Suga had finally learnt his feelings about Jimin but he still had doubt there were so many things to think about.

"Hyung can I talk to you?" Taeyung asked Suga as they were all siting in shared living room of thier hotel Namjoon and Jimin looked between them, Jimin looked liked he wanted to say something but kept his mouth shut.

"Sure" Suga said as they both left to the room, "what is going on between them I don't get it" Jin said confused.

"Hyung do you think they both are going out?" Jhope asked curiously making other frown.
"Possible" Jin said, "it will be good if they tell us then" jhope whined.

"Where is Jungkook?" namjoon asked jimin. "He went to get something" jimin said as Namjoon got up.

"He asked you out?!" Suga stood up from the bed shocked and surprised. "Then why the fuck are you so sad?!" Suga asked him.

"I..i well I was so nervous I ran away and now he thinks..I might have reject him" Taeyung cried the tears pooling out his eyes.

"It's okay we will fix it" Suga said hugging Taeyung who sobbed into his arms he had to do something about them.

The next day they got some free time before leaving for thier next concert jin and Namjoon hyung already planned to go on shopping with Jhope.

They were all having breakfast enjoying the time Suga notice Jungkook's eyes were fixed on Taeyung who avoided his gaze and soon left the table.

"Jungkook do you have plans?" Suga asked suddenly making everyone looked between them. It not often they hang out together.

"I dont " Jungkook said.
"Great take me out for lunch!" Suga said as he notice Jimin frowning making him blush.

"I can take you out for lunch" Jimin said as Suga pouted. "No I am only going with kookie not you!" Suga said as Jungkook smiled and nodded.

"Taeyung!" Suga went to Taeyung's room dressing him up, "hyung what are you planning? I am scared!" Taeyung said.

"You will see, arrive here on time" Suga handed the card address to Taeyung after dressing him up.

Jungkook and Suga arrived at the resturant as Jungkook pulled out a chair for him to sit like a gentleman making him giggled.

"What do you want to order?" Jungkook asked gently now he knows why tae loves him.

"Anything is fine" he said as Jungkook orders for them Suga was surprised how Jungkook remembered Suga can't eat too much spicy food he order all the mild stuff.

"H-hyung?" Taeyung asked looking between Jungkook and Suga shocked Jungkook eyes widened looking at Taeyung.

"Well your date is finally here, you both talk it out! And Jungkook he loves you alot don't scare him" Suga said leaving them both dumbfounded.

"I-I Taeyung looked at jungkook scared.
"Sit down" Jungkook smiled as Taeyung sat down.

"I am sorry for scaring you" Jungkook said he smiled so warmly Taeyung was having a hard time not blushing

"Kookie I like you I mean I love you no i mean yes I do but not in a brother way
I fancy you...I-I " Taeyung was about to cry he was not even able to tell Jungkook how he feels properly

"I love you too" Jungkook said ruffling hai hair as Taeyung looked at him surprised.
"Go out with me?" Jungkook asked as Taeyung nodded.

"Well Suga hyung is very smart" Jungkook said as Taeyung nodded
"He is very nice".

Suga was walking back to the hotel he wanted enjoy the cold breeze it was getting a bit dark and he was slightly afraid of being caught by reporters but still he was very happy.

Suddenly his mouth was grabbed from behind a cloth covering his nose his eyes widened in fear but he was losing consciousness.

"No.." Suga whimpered at last.

Suga eyes opened the vision was very blurry his eyes hurt when met with the lights he slowly looked around his hands were tied with a soft clothe on the bed
He was only wearing an oversized hoodie his ankles shackled to the side of the bed

He gulped scared looking around the expensive room the door opened with a creak as jimin entered making him shock He was overflowing with anger

"Are you fucking sane?!" Suga yelled at him as jimin smiled amusingly  he sat near Suga who galred at him.

"What the fuck were you doing?" Suga asked him annoyed as Jimin smiled.
"I always tell my feelings to you honestly but you are either  with Jungkook or Taeyung do you even consider me?" Jimin asked not sounding at all happy.

"You are mad!" Suga said trying to free his hands. "Maybe" Jimin said stroking his cheeks gently.

"Take them off" Suga said as Jimin shook his head. "Let's leave from here we can leave in a deserted place you and me no one will know" Jimin said as Suga looked at him scared.

"No!" He said firmly as Jimin chuckled. "I was joking" jimin said his hand opening the button of the shirt making Suga tremble from the coldness of his fingers.

"W-what are you doing?" Suga asked frighten moving away. "You make me so restless so insecure what is it name it I will give it to you" Jimin said tracing his fingers on suga's ankle looking very sad that soon replaced with a weird smile.

Suga was very scared..he ...actually wanted to cry, he didn't wanted to be anywhere near jimin he was behaving very weirdly.

"J-jimin..please let me go..other will be looking for us" Suga said as Jimin frowned. "You always think about others! What about me?!" Jimin asked grabbing his wirst pulling him closer hugging him tightly as he buried his face in suga's neck.

"I do everything to make you notice me until I have to lock you in front of me to make you see me" Jimin said sadly.

"I-I Suga didn't knew what he should say
"We can go back and talk" he said to Jimin who tighten his grip on suga's waist biting on his neck making him whimper.

"J-jimin don't!" He winced as Jimin suck on that pale neck, "stay with me.." jimin whispered in his ears biting on the ear lobe as Suga blushed heat rising to his cheeks.

"I can't" Suga said,
"You will" jimin said sucking on ear lobe his hands tracing his thighs making Suga lose himself in the moment.

Behind The Screen obsessionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara