chapter 5

Hyun had to leave suddenly because of some work but it was fine I felt glad to see him after such a long time. Even the pastries there, were too good. I got some packed for the members I think Taeyung would like it alot.

After I was done paying I left towards the parking. I felt a weird feeling that I pushed aside due to my social anxiety I almost feel same all the time.

I started searching for my car keys I checked my jeans pocket then my jacket and wallet it was no where..my eyes widened slightly as I cursed, I checked my table before leaving I am sure it wasn't there...
Did I drop it? I gulped at that thought.

"Hyung!" A voiced called as I was collided with arms wrapping me I panicked a bit, when a familiar scent hit me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Taeyung who squeezed me tighter
"We came here for some ice creams and saw you!" Taeyung said as he let go of me smiling.

"I see" I said taking off my jacket and checking it, "what's wrong?" Namjoon asked me.

"Lost the keys..I guess" I said.
"Did you check the table?" Jungkook asked me as I nodded.

"It's okay come home with us we will ask someone to pick your car later" Jin hyung said as I bite my lips nervously then nodded.

"So who was that guy?" Namjoon asked me as I look up from my phone. "A friend from before we just wanted to catch up" I said as Namjoon nodded.

"I am disappointed" Taeyung said cupping his cheeks as everyone chuckled.
"Don't be" Suga said smiling.

While Suga was busy talking to Taeyung he felt Jimin hand suddenly reach out to
Him, his heart was beating and thumping against his ears his cheeks felt hot as if they were on fire.

Jimin grabbed the seatbelts securing them on me he was very close his hair lightly touched my cheeks the faint smell of
An expensive cologne made its way to my nose it was almost intoxicating my hand tighten on my lap sweating. I was resisting the urge to bite my nail an old bad habit of mine.

He pulled away as I felt a very disappointing tug in my stomach as if I lost something. It felt empty without those sparks.

He didn't said anything and the drive went on like before with Taeyung and Jungkook chatter while hobi played on his phone.

I kept thinking..about the conversation I wanted to have with jimin..to draw a line between us..not just for him but for me.
He was too much to take..to good looking..too talented too young he deserved someone better.

I mentally kept repeating the words I wanted to say to him as if they were the most important thing at the moment.

When we reached back to the house Namjoon and Jin went away together as they had something to do, Jungkook and hobi went to play some games as Taeyung went to sleep for a bit.

Jimin too was about to leave when I grabbed his sleeves, "c-can we talk?" I asked him. Great going I said to myself sarcastically in my mind.

He looked at me for a second then nodded, I walked into his room after he softly closed the door.

"What is it?" He asked he didn't sounded happy more grumpy if possible, he casually throwed his jacket on the bed as he took off his shirt.

"Why are you stripping?!" I said nervously my face felt warm, "I am changing my clothes because it's too hot" Jimin said but I can see the teasing tone that came with it.

"I want to talk about something serious, change later!" I said as he walked towards, making me inch closer to the door
Ready for my escape.

My back bumped into the wooden hard door, I looked into his eyes they were very...I don't ...they always leave me speachless just like I was right now.

He placed his both arms around me on each side of my head caging me, and him being shirtless wasn't helping either. I found it hard to breath.

"Speak" he commanded.

"I..well..we.." the words that I recited in my heads seems to disappear in thin air
Nothing came out..my thorat felt dry my feets were numb.

I bite my lips nervously as his eyes went to my lips I saw him gulping that made me feel weird in my stomach I was never this close with Jimin..the familiar smell of his cologne made me felt like I was drunk.

"I..think you should stop doing this.." I finally breathed out..I felt embarassed my voice sounded weird...very soft..and
Well very stupid as well.

"Stop what?" His deep voice made it to my ears making me tremble he lean closer not leaving the space between us my hand went on his chest I don't know I was pushing him or pulling him..his hand went to my chin making me look up at him, I felt annoyed when I saw him smirking he was doing this on purpose!

His knee went between my leg making me shiver as I tried to push him away
Scared, he secure my wirst on the wall
His lips touching my nape..

"If you don't speak I might just go on" he said huskily as if he was controlling himself from devouring me. His voice was filled with desire.

"Why are you doing this?..you can find someone better why are you playing with me?!" I said to him each word that came out from my mouth hurt me.

Jimin suddenly let go pulling away as he glared at me, "you think I am playing around with you?" His tone was filled with rage and hurt.

"Even if you aren't then also just please stay away from me!" I said to him as he glared draggers at me.

"Why should I? I want you I crave you I crave to spend my every moment with you !
I want you in ways you can never even imagine" He said as my whole face heated up in embarrassment.

"We are very very different! there is difference between age and everything and..and I don't even like you!" I said as he grabbed my arm pulling me to him as I bumped into his hard chest he grabbed the nape of my neck cashing his lips on my mine
I felt a bold of electricity ran through me as he hold me tighter as if I was going to disappear.

I wanted to pull away but he was a fucking beast! He bite and suck on my lips making me cry out in pain I felt my body heating up my eyes were blurry and hazy as my nails dig into his skin.

"Open your fucking mouth kitten" he growled pulling away as I huffed..backing away from him,  he slammed me against the door capturing my lips again he bite on it mercilessly making me wince in pain as he entered his tongue in my mouth it was too much..the sparks the heat..him everything was too much when he pulled away I was about to fall on the floor, he carried me in his arm.

"Your are more sweet then I thought" he said as he put me down on the bed and went to the shower.

I immediately left his room in a hurry..
This wasn't how it was supposed to be!!