CHAPTER THREE: THE MEETING

Andrea's POV

Splash...

I woke up to feel my face wet and I realized I passed out due to being shot. I looked around only to discover I was in a new room.

From the look of things present in the room and also the bed I was sitting on, I was in a bedroom and that was when it hit me that I was still in captivity.

Although I didn't want to be here, I was glad to know that I'm in a better room than before.
I tried to get off the bed only to realize that my legs were tied up and the same for my hands.

Oh my gosh...

I looked ahead and saw a figure standing there and smiling sadistically while staring amusingly at me while I kept on struggling.

"Hey, why am I being tied up here against my own will? " I shouted trying to behave tough even though inside I was a little bit terrified but instead of giving me a reply he just stood there still staring at me.

I just got so irritated and gave up because I'm sure that the ropes would have given me some nasty marks on my ankles.

Damn this useless kidnappers...

The guy who was standing there finally spoke up.

"If you still want to get out this place alive, I'd advise you shut the hell up" I just stared at him like he just sprouted two heads.

"You do not tell me to shut up, you ding dong!" I shouted back even though I was not in a position to talk back but I was burning with rage at what this shitty asshole had to say.

"I think it's high time I let the boss know you're awake and from the way you talk, I'm sure your screams will also sound pleasant"

This guy was a real sicko.

"Call your cowardly boss let me have a talk with him because I haven't done anything to get kidnapped for and if I have, what gives you guys the right to take me away from my parents and loved ones, huh?" I said frustrated while this idiot just kept looking at me like I was someone petty.

Unknown POV

I just watched as the girl and Brandon exchanged words and threw insults at each other while sipping from my glass of martini with a slight smirk on my face.

If only she knew what awaits her, she would be on the ground in her own blood.

I inhaled sharply feeling happy over the fact that blood would be shed from all corners of the mafia world if they ever find out that this girl is with me.

It looks like it's time to make my presence known.

Here comes venom....

Andrea's POV

The guy and I were still arguing when I felt a chill in the air.

I ignored it thinking it was the wind when someone stepped in.

Immediately the guy noticed the other man's presence, he bent down and greeted him.

"Good evening boss venom." I just kept on looking and finally looked up at his face, then I saw it.

I got lost staring at his green eyes and I could see only one thing.

Darkness...

Although he was good looking, I over looked that and glared at him.

"So you're the main mastermind behind my abduction" I said still holding stares with him.

"You haven't even stayed here for up to a week and you're already barking," Venom said while glaring at me.

"Take her to the torture room Brandon"

What torture room...
*********************************************************************************************
I posted 😁
Here's the third chapter.
Please vote, comment and share.
Feeling generous, follow
Xoxoxo