CHAPTER ELEVEN: SECOND KILL

Brandon's POV

I've been busy since the last time I saw Andrea. I had to lead many missions because the boss was occupied with the recent killings of politicians and government officials. It has actually been a week since she was brought here and I'm proud to see that she has gained some confidence.

I was present when she had walked into the meeting hall and murmurs immediately took over. I stayed in the shadows watching how she beat up Maggie and burnt her cheek with the cigarette which she swiped from one of the rookies who was watching. She didn't fear anyone except for the boss.

It's a shame she couldn't do more as I knew from the four years I watched her, she had violent tendencies and was undergoing therapy to reduce it but it never seemed to help. She once landed her fifth therapist in ICU for six months after he tried to assault her. She grabbed a switchblade from her pocket and cut off his manhood before shoving it into his mouth. It still amazes me how she was able to do that at seventeen.

When she came out of the warehouse all bloody, I had a feeling something like that had happened once again or maybe even worse. Everyone was still looking at her in shock while Venom had a huge grin on his face. I knew this kind of smile only came when he had turned a human being into his own canvas but he was clean, meaning he watched what she had done to the person.

He had always known of whatever was going on in her life because it was his orders I watch her. Whenever she had killed someone, he would always celebrate it and that was the only time you'd see a smile on his face plus spilling the blood of his enemies. If it wasn't for his promise to godfather, he would have been killing anyone he wanted whether good or bad.

For her to get a code name meant what she had done inside, was beyond human comprehension. I watched him throw a black bag which contained something in the boot of the Maybach before we drove off. Fast forward to when we got to the airport and we had just received Ricardo, boss's somewhat friend and business partner. I never knew he and Andrea had such a close relationship or even knew each other.

"It's so good to see you shortie" Ricardo ruffled her hair but she frowned at the nickname he called her. "I'm five feet seven inches, thank you" She snapped, punching him in the gut. I looked over at boss to see him pulling out a cigarette from his jeans. He lit it and walked towards the car. Getting in, he took off. I sighed before bringing out my phone and making a call to the clan.

"Hey Cisco, send in another car and track the boss's car location as well" I said before hanging up the call immediately. "I hope you are done with your little reunion Mr. Martinez and Andrea" I addressed the both of them noticing it was almost eight and we would have to return to the clan before nine else the boss would have my head.

"Stop behaving as if we don't know..." I gave him a signal with my eyes and he got the message. "Don't know what Cardo?" She asked, her inquisitive gaze moving between the both of us. If she finds out I know Ricardo personally, she'd piece everything together in no time and that would spell danger for all of us. Most of her enemies would find out where she was and try to kill her.

"Uh...We don't know that your boss won't get angry at me" He chuckled awkwardly before I gestured for us to get into the black Jeep Wrangler that had arrived a few minutes ago. I knew she was still curious about what he said but chose to let the issue go. I couldn't wait to be back in bed but of course, there are just some people who won't let me have some peace and the person came in the form of my boss.

Boss V: Attend the meeting immediately you're back with both of them*bring Slasher with you.

I should have known he wouldn't let it go...

Andrea's POV

I shifted uncontrollably in my seat. I couldn't help but think about what happened a few minutes ago with Brandon and now, I had to attend a meeting that was being held back at the clan. We pulled into the gates of the mansion after being cleared. It seemed whatever the meeting was very important because Brandon ran all the way.

Getting into the hall, I saw Venom sitting on a throne-like chair in the middle of the room. Legs crossed, fingers full of rings tapping the arms of the chair. He had a dark grin on his face, his eyes a pool of danger and despair that I would dive into if I was given the chance to.

"Bring the bag" He said and someone brought in a black bag. The person handed it to him and he took a sniff of the content. "Come forward" He pointed at me and I could swear my pulse shot up like a super car. I walked towards him and he gestured for me to stand in front of him.

I stood and glared at him while he just chuckled before dumping the contents of the bag in front of me. I was immediately hit with the smell of decayed flesh and rotten meat. I looked down to see different body parts of someone next to my feet. I felt bile rise in my throat and gasps resonated from all over the hall. The detail that stood out the most was the head, it belonged to that Anthony guy I killed.

"She did this which is why I assigned her the name Slasher" I can't believe this psycho brought a corpse just to haunt me. I felt tears sting at the corner of my eyes and I couldn't handle the scene anymore so I ran out of the hall. I heard footsteps behind me but didn't turn back till I found myself in what looked like a storage room.

The door locked behind me and I turned around to see a guy with black hair staring at me, the look in his eyes portrayed one of bad intentions. "I've noticed you since the day you came in here and I would really like if we could get to know each other" The way he said that, I knew he didn't mean the normal acquaintance.

"Get out of my way" I muttered trying to push him away from the door but he pulled me and swung me back. He slammed my back into the wall and I could feel the impact as he gripped my neck. Black spots clouded my vision and the air in my lungs was being drained quickly.

I willed myself to reach for the crowbar I had noticed earlier, put up on the wall. I grabbed it and swung it over towards his head. It made a single strike with his head and he collapsed on the floor. He groaned, touching his head. When he withdrew it and saw the blood, his expression darkened. He reached for his pocket and brought out a gun. Before I could dodge, he shot at my left shoulder.

He tried to shoot again but I kicked the gun out of his hand and plunged the crowbar into his stomach. He cried out but I wasn't done yet. I stabbed him repeatedly before shooting his dick.

Next time, he wouldn't try to rape a girl...

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys, I promised to update and here it is...

Sorry for not posting in a while and I'll make an attempt to post. Presenting to you, the eleventh chapter of "No Way Home"

Enjoy...

Vote, comment and share.

Feeling generous, follow.

Xoxoxo...