HIME AND MEGUMI FRIENDSHIP!THE WORLD OF KUUGA!

In the mansion,Akihito and others arrived back at hime which is the blue sky kingdom embassy while they hiding behind on the tree while megumi point at mansion and ask them.

Megumi:where are we?

Ribbon:blue sky kingdom embassy.

Megumi was examined in surprise and came out her head.

Megumi:i didn't know this was here!

Hime give hand gesture to megumi to be quiet. As ribbon float them.

Hime:keep it down.

Hime and Akihito look around the people when they saw them that they live here in mansion. But, they look at around the street was empty.

Hime(whisper):now!

Hime whispers as they get out the tree and went to the inside the mansions when hime dragged megumi. In the living room, hime close the curtain when no one see them and she turn back to them.

Hime:look like we managed to escape.

Akihito:yeah, i think so.

Megumi:hey hime, we need to get back and save mao-chan quicky.

Hime turn back to megumi with exclaims in deadpanned face.

Hime:huh?!do you have the memory of an ant? We couldn't even put a scratch on the saiark!

Megumi:that doesn't mean we just give up!

Megumi was serious face that we don't have give up. While hime walk on the room as megumi continue talk.

Megumi:aren't we supposed to be precure?

Hime:that doesn't mean that we can even do anything!

Hime turn back face to megumi with angry.

Hime:you don't understand a thing!

Before Akihito go front of them and patted on their shoulder to calm down.

Akihito:now,now. You two.there's no need to squealing about.

Before the mirror start glow light as they pay attention to the mirror. The person who came out from mirror was blue as he landed front of them.

Blue:he's right,you two need calm down.

As megumi was jumped in surprise that blue came out from mirror.

Megumi:where'd you come from?

Ribbon:we've safely returned, blue-sama.

Hime was pouted in her face and yelled at blue when she pushed ribbon to megumi as she catch it.

Hime:god, you liar!

Megumi(confused):god?

Megumi is confused at hime said that blue is God as hime pointed at megumi.

Hime:making a friend didn't help me beat the saiark at all!what's up with that?!

Megumi:hey, is this person really a god?

Hime:what of it?

Megumi let go of ribbon as ribbon float front of blue and introduced megumi.

Ribbon:he's a god who protects the entire planet. You're look at a truth god!

Ribbon introduced him that he's god who protect tbe entire people as he truth god.blue smiled face at megumi as Megumi examined in surprise and her eyes was turn into heart.

Blue:I'm blue. Pleasure to meet you, aino megumi-san-cure lovely.

Megumi(surprise):whoa, i guess your really are a god!you must really know everything!