HERE COME SUPER MOMOTAROS!HIME RETURN TO THE SKY BLUE SKY KINGDOM!

Previously on, kamen rider decade and happiness charge precure,Akihito and others arrived in den-o and fresh precure. The oni imagin name momotaros as he lost myself when he tried to defeated imagin before the future will disaster as urataros, kintaros and ryuutaros going beat decade when they heard from Narutaki warn but hiroto and his comrade finally stop them as they going explained when they inside the train.

At that moment, den-o still fight diend, saga and sasword each others as they continue attack on momotaros to step away.sasword and saga swing sword or whip at momotaros several time when momotaros tried to fight back as momotaros and sasword swing sword each others to clash it. Momotaros pushed kick on sasword chest to step away.

Diend take out the card from holder was final attack ride and insert the card on diend driver to close it.

FINAL ATTACK RIDE:D-D-DIEND!

Diend then pointed his driver at the Momotaros before several holographic cards appeared in front between him and the troopers, flying in form of several circles with each row being bigger than the last and the row being bigger than the last and the rows of cards were moving in a circular motion. Before sasword akd saga attached on several on the card.

Diend then pulled the trigger of his gun which fired a beam of energy at momotaros before explosion, when momotaros blow away off the building and going fall down on the ground as he scream in cried out and landed his face on the ground as he grunted.

Before diend landed front of momotaros and turn back to him.

Diend:how about it?feel like being mine?

Diend go front of momotaros and show to card for him. But, he notice that momotaros was passing out until momotaros chance spinning kick on his leg who immediately jumped to avoided attack as momotaros mad at him.

Momotaros:who would?!

Diend:fine!seems you're in a bad mood today. I leave for today.

Momotaros:what?!

Momotaros stand up until he feel groaning in pain on his chest.

Diend:but remembered you've lost your physical form. Think it over. Right now, you're no one.

Momotaros:shut up!

Momotaros charge forward at diend when diend jumped off railing to landed on the ground to run away as momotaros going follow him. But, he lost diend when he use his ability speed as momotaros gritted teeth in angry and punch on the ralling. Before he reveal to normal and landed on the ground.

Momotaros:damn it!how can i return to normal?!where.. Where am i?!

Momotaros shouted in rage claim that he don't know where he is and return to normal.

__________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Back to denliner, akihito and others still inside the denliner where urataros and others doing their own stuff while hiroto explained to them about he and Akihito from another world. Until naomi approach them and brought the coffee for them.

Naomi:here!have some coffee.here you go.

Naomi put coffee on the table.

Hiroto:thank you.