A WARNING KABUTO RUNNING AMOK!I SHALL FIND ALL THE PRECURE SECRET!

At the megumi apartment, megumi invited hime and ribbon to her apartment to watch the television while they seat down on the floor front of the table. They eat their own snack and watch the television was channel of broadcast precure while miyo came out from scene and introduced herself.

Miyo:hot off the presses for Everyone!from the bottom of my heart!as you all know, i am the newscaster for precure weekly, masuko miyo!connect my name Together and you get... Mass communication!

Ribbon:it's starting!

Miyo:it's a bit sudden, but i have sad news for Everyone.

They seem Surprise to heard miyo what she said.

Miyo:a few ago, the precure in madrid...

Miyo point at the television to reveal screen was precure hunter where he defeat the precure in madrid.

Miyo:was defeated by the Precure hunter!

They widened eyes in Surprise to see that phantom defeat precure when miyo comfort to people.

Megumi:another precure...

Hime gritted teeth in angry about phantom defeat Precure

Hime:curse you, precure hunter!

Miyo:but don't you worry!

Miyo raised her fist to comfort to people.

Miyo:the precure will win in the end!why? Because they are heroines,or should i say, heroes?

Miyo claimed that precure are heroes as megumi, hime and ribbon seem happy what She said.

Miyo:so, i will do my best next week and bring you the latest scoops!

Miyo point at the camera.

Miyo:we will be investigation the true identity of the people happiness charge precure including kamen rider decade!please look forward to it!

Miyo wave at them goodbye when megumi and others seem shocked their own face that miyo investigation about identity kamen rider decade and happiness charge precure.

Megumi, hime, ribbon:ehhhhhhhhhh?!

_______________________________________________________________________________

The next day on the street, megumi and others walk to street to ahead school while they talk Chit-chat About miyo find our about precure and kamen rider identity.

Megumi:that report surprise me!

Yuko was nervous smile about the news.

Yuko:she said she's going to investigation our true identifies..

Before hime passing through megumi and yuko behind as she close to her face with serious eyes.

Hime:this is our greatest danger yet!

Megumi:huh? You're making a mountain out of a molehill...

Hime step on the ground and turn back face at megumi.

Hime:I'm not!Precure weekly is a popular family tv show!I'm happy to be noticed as a precure, but if our true identity are shown all over the nation...

Hime start imagination that miyo true found out about their own identity as the reports asked them question. But they refused and avoided their own question to passing through them. As Megumi, hime and yuko seem uncomfortable.