SUPER TRICK OF THE REAL CRIMINAL!FRIENDSHIP FULL THROLLE!THE PAIR'S NEW POWER!

Previously on, kamen rider decade and happiness charge precure,natsumi was gey arrested by police because she get kill editor-in-chief momoi reiko. But, natsumi wasn't killed her. The kamen rider have trial battle who will one survive become judge that natsumi wasn't innocent or not. New kamen rider name abyss kamata going test fight decade to show his skills. At that moment, shinji claimed that ren was killed the director when he arrived and going fight him. But, decade going fight Knight with kiva form

At that time, decade still fight Knight on the tunnel as knight was get injured by decade. Knight stand up while he take out the trick vent and insert visor to close it.

TRICK VENT

knight split up to three and charge forward at decade with cried out battle. Decade take out the card of kiva bashaa form and insert the buckle to close it.

FORM RIDE:KIVA BASSHAA

he change into kiva basshaa form as basshaa magnum appeared and decade catch it. Decade point gun at three knight Which knight real. But, three knight slashed around decade chest Multiple time, causing an spark as decade get thrust by three knight to blow away and rolling on the ground to reveal his basic form.

Decade stand up his kneepad and stared at Knight.

Decade:I've got one of those too!

Decade take out the card of illusion decade while he insert the card on buckle and close it.

ATTACK RIDE:ILLUSION!

decade split up to three too. While two decade take out their weapon into gun mode and sword mode as three decade take combat. They charge forward each other, cried out in battle. Decade 1 shoot at two knight, decade 3 dodge attack from knight four when he blocked attack with his both arms and pushed kick on his chest and through punch his face to knock out on the ground.

Knight swing on decade back, but decade 1 shoot on him and spinning kick on knight helmet to stumble back. Decade 1 turn weapon into sword mode as regrouped decade 2 while two knight tried to slash across two decade, who Dodge attack and quicky slashed on Knights two knock on the ground. Real Knight swing on Three decade, who Block attack and three decade slash at knight several time to knock near at his clone.

Three knight went back to the real knight as same decade too. Knight groaning in pain and tried to stand up. As ryuki appeared lean against the wall to watch Knight injured.

Ryuki:that's what you get, ren-san. You betrayed us. And you even attecked momoi-san.

Decade take out the final attack ride with his symbol to going finish on Knight. But ryuki look down on to think about something until decade going insert the card on buckle. But, ryuki go front of knight to defense on him as decade notice it.

Ryuki:wait!the one to finish him off... Will be me!

Decade recognize voice of ryuki was shinji.

Decade:you are.. Shinji?i thought you didn't want to fight.

Ryuki:yeah... But this guy showed me the truth. In the end, all humans are alone and selfish. That's why.. They have no choice but to fight!

Ryuki claim that ren showed him the truth. All human are alone and selfish as they don't have no choice buy fight. Before someone approach ryukj

Aqua:ryuki!

Ryuki recognize her voice and turn back it's was cure aqua as she arrived. When she was eavesdropping on ryuki about his editor-in-chief was got killed by murdered.

Ryuki:aqua!what are you doing?

Aqua:i heard that you editor-in-chief get murdered, it's that true?

Ryuki was exclaim in surprise her said as he nodded her.