THE SINGING PRECURE!CURE HONEY APPEARED!!FAIZ HIGH SCHOOL PHANTOM THIEF

At the mansion, Akihito inside the mansion with his friends. Megumi Transform into an idol using their precard and begin to sing the song they learned from cure honey.

 Megumi Transform into an idol using their precard and begin to sing the song they learned from cure honey

She walk on downstairs to begin sing.

Megumi(sing):"time to eat, "and then"I'm full."those lovely phrase, full of smiles."a happy meal makes today full of happiness, too!i want to eat rice with an egg stirred in."

Akihito and ribbon seem surprise to heard megumi said.

Ribbon:megumi idol form is wonderful.

Akihito:yeah!

Hime(thought):cure honey song has been playing inside my head again and again.

Hime though herself that she still remembered cure honey song in her head and sing with megumi.

Hime(sing):it's okay even without any side dished!

Before hime remained something and stood up to tell megumi.

Hime:wrong, megumi!we need to find out who cure honey is, right?

Megumi:if she's willing to fight with us, then it be smooth sailing!

Akihito:who is she exactly?

They pay attention to ribbon as she might be know about cure honey.

Ribbon:i am not in charge of taking care of her... Maybe blue-sama knows something. But, he's out aboard on a business trip.

Ribbon claim that blue was out abroad a business trip as they seem surprise.

Megumi:even gods on business trip?

Ribbon:he is support the precure around the world. In order to protect against the threat of queen mirage.

Ribbon explained to then that blue os supports the precure around the world in order fo protect against the threat of queen mirage.

Megumi:i see!we need to work hard so we don't lose to the other Precure!

But, they take look at hime, who covered her ears and still remained about cure honey song when they blinked eyes in confused.

Akihito:what's wrong?

Hime:i can't get cure honey song out of my head!

Megumi:Honey's song is powerful!okay!wr find cure honey and have her join us!

Akihito, hime, ribbon:eh?!

They exclaimed in Surprise as megumi put finger on her palm.

Megumi:it's decided!

They decided they have find out her true identity to try convincing her to join them.

__________________________________________________________________________________