A SAD PAST!CURE FORTUNE TEAR!

Previously on kamen rider decade and happiness charge precure,megumi and others went to the field to have soccer field until they finally met hikawa Iona who seem age like megumi, yuko and hime. But, they totally surprise to see iona was cure fortune all time as iona request that she want to them became her teammates as hime and ribbon eye widened in surprise to heard her said.

At that time, Iona asked megumi, Akihito and yuko to be her partners because of their skills, surely together they stand a chance at defeating precure hunter.

Iona:your way with the baton, both in defense and offense, is amazing.

Iona turn back face to hime with cold stare.

Iona:your fighting style is still rough on the edges, but you have the potential to get even stronger.

Hime seem shocked what she said as she feel annoyed and get mark angry on her head.

Iona:if we work together, we can defeat saiark that comes our way. We can even defeat that precure hunter.

Megumi:we can beat the precure hunter?

Before hime go front of megumi and iona to interrupt them and yell at iona.

Hime:h-h-hey!wait!don't decide everything by yourself!megumi, Akihito-san and yuko are my friends!

Iona:i am talking to them right now. Stop interrupted us!

Iona yell back at hime that she just want talk to Akihito, megumi and yuko as hime feel nervous and stood up for herself.

Hime:you, too!stop talking to my friends all of a sudden!

Before Akihito raised his hand to hime to calm down.

Akihito:hime, hold you temper.

Megumi:there, now. Calm down.

Before yuko brought the basket of candy to show hime if hime hungry.

Yuko:i have special honey candy. Do you want some candy?

Hime grab the basket of candy from yuko and shouted at yuko and megumi about answer.

Hime:hey!whose side are you on!?

Megumi rub her finger on her hair in nervous laughed.

Megumi:we aren't choosing sides here. Why don't we all fight together? We're all precure.

Akihito:i agreed with her.

Iona:that won't do.

They turn back to iona with curiously.

Akihito:what do you mean, iona-san?

Iona:cure princess made a grave mistake. I can never forgive her.

Iona claimed that hime made lots of mistakenly as she cannot never forgive her while she knee her head down in upset and clenched her fist in angry as akihito, yuko, seiji and megumi seem curious and hime and ribbon was in flinched and surprise.

Yuko:mistake?

As hime crosses her arms into x to interrupted them talk.

Hime:hey!time out!time out!

Ribbon and hime turn back face to Akihito and his friends while two of them start change different story and rubbed their head in awkward chuckle.

Ribbon:this isn't the proper place and time... Can we talk about this some other day?

Iona:so you never told them the truth.

Ribbon and hime was in flinch and surprise what iona said and they turn back face to iona.