THE NEW FORMATION!? FORTUNE GREAT WISH!

At the castle,queen mirage watch the fight going on between cure fortune and phantom. She seem happy to see more mirrors have appeared in the precure graveyard.

Mirage:the number of mirrors indicates the amount of despair.

____________________________________________________________________

At that time on precure graveyards, cure fortune and phantom still fight each others as he point sword at fortune.

Phantom:all of the precure here fell into despair from being defeated.

Fortune gritted her teeth in angry at her until she eye widened in shocked something behind phantom behind.

Her hair has long hair and smoky indigo eyes. She wear a light indigo and white dress and black scandals it's was cure fortune big sister hikawa maria who trapped inside crystal.

Fortune:onee-chan!

Phantom swing his sword to take stance combat.

Phantom:cure fortune!you will fall here. That is your destiny.

Phantom claimed that you will defeat on precure graveyard as fortune look down on the ground in silence few second and narrows eyes at him.

Fortune:i defeat you, phantom!with my life on the line.

___________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________

At the city pikarigaoka, the saiark still rampages around the city until decade and others was arrived from the rooftop.

Decade pulling the decadriver by side. Before he opened the ridebook on her side, pulling out a was final attack ride and insert the card.

FINAL ATTACKRIDE:DECADE

a giant version of ridecard appeared and lined up in straight line extending from to three saiark to decade place.

Decade pulling out the another card it's was attack ride illusion and insert the card on buckle.

ATTACKRIDE:ILLUSSION

before three hologram of decade was split up. Three Decade leapt into the air as the giant version of the ridecard moving along and lined up in straight diagonal line from the decade location down to the three saiark. Three decade arched their own leg in the air before they straight their right leg and dashes through the ridecard. When three decade dashed past the last card, he immediately kicked straight at three saiark, who was just stood. Three saiark cried out as it received the three decade ride kick directly. The three decade was kick on three saiark chest before explosion.

Kuuga got into stance, gathering energy at his right foot before he charge forward at saiark, her leg steps leaving burning foot marks before he jumped, flipped and kick with his flaming right foot. He stuck saiark across his chest as saiark flew back before explosion and kuuga landed on the ground safety.

Diend then brought his final attack card and soon inserted it into driver.

FINAL ATTACK RIDE:D-D-DIEND

diend then point his gun at the saiarks before several holographic cards appeared in front between him. Flying in form of several circles with each row being bigger than the last and the rows of cards were moving in a circular motion.