MISSING HIBIKI!THE WEDDING CEREMONY PIKARIGAOKA

One day at the oomori bento restaurant,Akihito and others are out eating at the omori restaurant when they decided to invite yuko. The customer was get line to buy the bento or eating the restaurant.

Akihito:this is delicious.

Natsumi:me too.

Yusuke:i cannot stop eating it.

Eijjro:this is best dished i never eating it.

Yuko(smile):thank you commanded.

Hime:i had so much.

Megumi:i can go on eating forever.

Before Akihito and others hands yuko with their empty bowl of rice.

Akihito and others:more!

Yuko:sure!

Yuko grab the bowl of rice from them to another rice for them while she go toward the counter to tell her parents another bowl.

Megumi:yuu-yuu, come eat with us!

Yuko turn back to them.

Yuko:sorry, but we're very busy today.

Hime:is something happening?

Yuko:a wedding, actually.

They exclaimed in surprise their face what yuko said.

Akihito and others:wedding?

Natsumi:we didn't heard that.

Yusuke:but, you still middle school?

Hime:who are you marrying!? And when was this decided!?

Hime tell yuko question while she go toward them when she hold the bowl of rice on the tray.

Yuko:no wait!not me, but one of our customers.

Hime:huh? Customers?

Yusuke:oh, i see.

Megumi:that surprise me.

Yuko:the customer said that he melt his wife here at oomori lunch store, so he want to hold the wedding ceremony here.

Akihito:here!?

Yuko:that's right.

Megumi:sound nice!

Yuko:right?!but this is our first time, so we're in a blind, deciding what to do. Like what kind of lunchbox should we serve up?

Hime:hey, wait!wedding ceremonies are all about French cuisine.

Yuko:the customers wants all of his guest to taste the wonderful food here. He wants to serve them our lunchbox.

Yuko statement that the customer want all of his guests to taste the wonderful food here. They wants to serve them on oomori lunchbox restaurant.

Megumi:wedding ceremony lunchbox!i want one now!

Hime:huh? But that's not romantic enough!

Hime claim that that's not romantic enough until they heard the open the door and yuko turn back to customer as she seem recognize person it's was two couple.

Yuko:oh, speaking of the devil...

Man:hello.

Before yuko mom came out from kitchen and go toward the counter to greeting favorite customers.

Yuko mom:oh my, we've been waiting!

Man:thank you very much.

As yuko father came too and join his wife.