Ch. 59 - MOUNTAIN ASH

Avalon's outfit:

┏ •◦ 🔥🏳️‍🌈🐺 ◦• ┓

┏ •◦ 🔥🏳️‍🌈🐺 ◦• ┓

- CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE -🏹 Mountain Ash 🏹

🏹 Mountain Ash 🏹

"Something's happening." Malia said as she, Avalon and Parrish walked through the halls of the Lacrosse stadium. "I think it already happened." Avalon said as Parrish held his hand out to reveal a mountain ash barrier before glancing back at them.

A little while later Parrish was crouched down by the mountain ash and Malia raised her eyebrows. "You can burn through this, right? You've done it before." Malia said and Parrish sighed, "That was years ago. The amount of power this is gonna take, I don't know if I can do it." Parrish said.

Avalon sighed softly as she crouched down next to Parrish. "What if I helped you?" Avalon asked, making Parrish look at her confused, "You're not a Hellhound." He said and she nodded. "I'm not but I am a Chimera whose part pyro witch who has access to hell fire. I can add my fire to yours." Avalon said and Parrish nodded.

"Okay, let's do this." He said and Avalon glanced back at Malia who looked at her and nodded slightly. Avalon took a deep breath, placing her hands on the line of mountain ash before looking at Parrish and nodding. Avalon's eyes turned a fiery red/a golden yellow while Parrish eyes turned a fiery orange-red as both of their arms erupted in flames.

🏹

Allison and Scott brought down a couple Onis before Scott stood up to see Allison pointing an arrow towards him. She released it, making him look back as it embedded itself into the chest of an Oni.

Eli ducked down behind a statue, looking over at his father, who was watching the fight. "We can't kill them. Not without silver. We need Parrish. We need to buy him more time." Scott said as Eli ran away from the statue.

Scott got knocked down before looking up at Liam and Hikari and Hikari took a deep breath slightly and nodded subtly. "Look out!" Liam yelled, making Scott look up and quickly roll out of the way before an Oni's sword could hit him. Allison ran up to an Oni, swinging her bow at it and dodged its attack before she ducked down and swiped at its legs, making it fall to the ground.

She quickly shot it with an arrow before stepping back as another Oni ran up, slashing at her with its sword. She pushed it back before turning to block another Oni's sword with her bow. She tried to fight against it but the oni started to push her back before making her drop her bow.

Her eyes widened as she looked at the four Oni staring at her, none of them paying attention to Scott. "Allison!" A loud wail suddenly ripped through the area, making everyone except for Allison cringe and cover their ears while the Oni flew away from Allison, disappearing in a puff of smoke.

Everything was ringing for a moment before they all looked over at Allison as she had her back turned towards them, a distant look on her face. Memory after memory flashing through her mind. Memories of her and Lydia, memories of her family, and memories of her and Scott.

"I remember. I remember everything." Allison said, before someone else spoke up. "We're not done yet. The game is mine." The Nogitsune said, making Scott turn around to find him holding Eli, his claws at Eli's throat.

"Take me. Let the others go." Scott said, "All the lives here belong to me." The Nogitsune said and Scott shook his head slightly. "All you need is me." He said, "Scott, don't do this." Derek said but Scott never looked away from The Nogitsune.

"Allison kills me, I die in her arms, the same way that she died in mine. That's the move that wins the game, isn't it?" Scott asked, "I've already won." The Nogitsune said, his voice rising slightly. "You lose! Until I'm off the board! And I'm still standing. And I'm still the alpha." Scott said, "An arrow to the heart to save everyone else?" The Nogitsune asked, looking at Eli, making Derek pull against his restraints slightly.

"All the other players go free." He said before moving his hand away from Eli's neck, holding it out towards Allison. All of the sudden, Allison's blow flew up into her hand, making her eyes widen as she looked at Scott, who nodded slightly. "No. No, I can't. I- I can't- I cannot- no." She said and The Nogitsune gripped Eli's hair tighter, making him flinch slightly.

"Kill him, Allison, and I win the game."

"Allison, please." Scott said, making Allison look at him, "Don't make me watch my friends and my family die." He said and Allison stared at him for a moment before sucking in a deep breath. She pulled out an arrow, letting out a breath before looking at Scott and aiming her bow and arrow at him.

"Game is mine! Kill him!" The Nogitsune yelled before Allison released the arrow. The arrow hit Scott's chest while Derek tried to take a step forward, making Eli cringe and closed his eyes.

Allison grabbed another arrow, aiming at Scott before releasing it again, hitting him in the chest making him groan. Allison loaded another arrow and released it again, hitting right next to the other two arrows. Scott stumbled back slightly before falling to the ground, making Allison quickly run over to him.

"The wolves howl to signal their position... To the rest of the pack." The Nogitsune said, no longer holding Eli as he was now crouched down on the ground, "Tell me, Scott McCall, what is the sound of the wolf who is ready to die?" The Nogitsune asked and Scott shook his head slightly.

"I'd tell you, but I'm not ready to die." He said before the arrows suddenly caught fire and burned to nothing as his wound healed. He kept his eyes on the Nogitsune as he and Allison stood up, before smirking slightly. "Fox fire." The Nogitsune said and a fiery fix aura surrounded Scott before moving back to Hikari.

Allison quickly loaded an arrow, aiming it at The Nogitsune before releasing it. The arrow embedded in The Nogitsune's forehead, making him scream before ripping it out. The Oni suddenly appeared behind Allison and Scott, making them turn around before they heard someone roar.

Everyone looked over to the side to see Hellhound Parrish break the barrier, Avalon, Malia, Argent, Peter and Melissa behind him. They ran in and Argent immediately shot an Oni making it disappear. Melissa ran forward, lifting up a small crossbow before shooting an Oni which disappeared in a puff of smoke. Peter pulled out two daggers from his pocket before dodging an Oni's attack then stabbing the Oni.

"What is that?" The Nogitsune asked as Argent walked forward, "Silver, you motherfucker." Argent said, shooting a couple Onis. The Oni Argent shot and the Oni Peter stabbed disappeared. Peter and Melissa walked up to Argent before The Nogitsune let out a loud yell before disappearing in a puff of smoke and green light.