Lean-Bitter

All rights reserved to Hiro Morita. FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS, I LAY DORMANT!!!! WHO HAS DISTURBED MY.... Oh, hey, sorry for being gone so long, life went down, you know how it goes. After a bunch of rescheduling, I finally got this out and I'd say that getting out more is going to be about as slow as this one, sorry.

In the past few weeks, Lean had smiled more than he ever had in his life, and he hated every second of it.

He gripped his launcher and clamped First Uranus to it as Fubuki's voice entered his ear. "Keep it steady."

Lean nodded. "Thanks." He said outwardly. Can it. He thought to himself as he resisted the urge to grind his teeth and snarl at the Legendary Blader.

Boa chimed in dryly next. "Don't lose your head if you can't pull it off."

"You got it." Lean said. If only you'd lose yours.

Shu gave him a disgustingly cheery smile. "You've got this, Lean."

Can I get you all to shut up on top of that? Of course Lean kept his mouth shut through all of this. As much as he hated it, he and Shu had a deal, and hatred for the guy or not, the spiky-haired boy was going to see it through.

The four of them stood in the training room of Shu's team, The NY Raging Bulls The massive windows let the red light of the evening in as Lean focused on one of the three rows in front of him, the one on the far right to be more accurate. Each of the lanes contained a Massive model of a generic Beyblade, each one varying in size and weight. The first one on the far left was for the Beginners, and was about 50 pounds and many times larger than your average Bey. The middle model was 75 pounds and about double the size of a normal Bey. And the last one, Lean's current challenge, was about 100 pounds and so massive it almost scraped the white, tiled ceiling.

The last model had something of a reputation among the members of the team. More often than not, it was the subject of dares and taunts among the Bladers, and with good reason. Hardly anyone could move the thing, even Shu admitted that he could barely get it moving during his first test.

But Lean could only scoff at being roped in with Shu.

Focusing on his anger, Lean felt Uranus surge with power as he gripped his launcher's ripcord. The boy's thoughts became a whirlwind of all the hatred he had for the world around him. The hate for the world that threw him to the streets, cold and alone like so many others. The hatred he had for people who would rather gawk at the feats of the so-called Legendary Bladers than help people like him out of their suffering.

Tensing his shoulders, he readied for a launch. "Go Shoot!" First Uranus shot forward at the pull of his ripcord. Slamming to the ground and connecting with its target. The gray Bey coated itself in black darkness as it drove the weight backward across the lane with virtually no effort. The massive model was only stopped by slamming into the barrier behind it at the end of the track.

Uranus let off of it and rushed to Lean's feet, none the worse for wear.

"Incredible..." Fubuki said.

Boa just smirked. "On his first try, too! Not bad, rookie!"

Shu nodded and looked to Lean again, the pink-haired boy picked up Uranus and stared back at his white-haired mentor, resisting the urge to glare.

"Excellent work, Lean! Tell ya what, meet me on the roof when you're done here. I've got a surprise,and..." His mood sank a bit before recovering. "A talk we've got to have." With that, he turned and went for the nearest elevator.