chapter 1

Cecily brownie was Alex brownies sister. She had dirty brown hair and hazel eyes. She was in her room packing up for the senior trip to Paris.

Her hair was done in dutch braids as she wore blue jeans with tennis shoes with a white T-shirt that end low waist as a black tank top is woren over it. She puts her bathroom and makeup bag on top of her clothes in the suitcase as she then closed it zipping it up.

There was a knocking on her door "hey honey you got everything packed"there father says as she smiles "yes dad"she says before getting ready for bed as she sleeps not relazing what is to come.

It was the next day Cecily decided to wore her hair down as it was curly before getting dressed. She decided to wear a blue jean skirt with a black T-shirt that ended mid waist as she wore black boots as she grabs her suit case and extra bag as she leaves her room closing the door.

Soon the airport was shown as students were shown getting off the bus. She grabs her suit case as she shoulders her extra bag that held her wallet, passport,plane ticket,in haler and a few other things. 

A boy named Carter walks by with his girlfriend Terry"hey Hitchcock"he says to billy before handing him a bag as he laughs when Billy falls over Cecily rolls her eyes before she joins her brother, George and Tod by there father"hey you guys got everything"he asked the teens who all nod there heads before a voice is heard over the speakers in french as he looks at the teens"that means go?"he asked as they all laugh.

Cecily then heads into the airport with her fellow classmates as they were shown on the escalators when something was said over the speakers of the airport as one of the teachers stop repeating what was said in french before clear another fellow classmate translated"the airport does not indor solicitors."she says making the teacher smile before they head forward.

Cecily notice her brother not following before turning around seeing him and Mrs lewis walking towards her away from a strange man "hey you okay bro"she asked Alex who nods his head before they soon join the others.

After checking in Cecily sits down drinking some water as she takes her medication as they wait to board the plain. Soon she was shown Walking with her brother,tod.and George though the tunnel into the plan as a baby can be heard screaming from the front of her plane"that's a good sign you'd have to be a fucked up god to take this plane down"George says.

"You go that right "Cecily says as they walk further into the part where there seats are as they pass by an a couple as the women was trying to keep her severely disabled husband calm."a really fucked up god"George says as Cecily finds her seat which was two rows in front tod and Alex as she takes a seat sighing.