Chapter 8

A Shakey Cecily was shown sitting in a room with a blacket around her"I know what you've been through in the past couple days as been rough but can you tell us what happened"agent wenie asked as his partner waits outside the door.

"I don't remember much we went to her home after what happened to Terry .... everything was fine until the computer suddenly sparked and exploded I tried to help her stop the bleeding then the stove blew up and that all I remember before knocked out from the blast what's going on I don't understand "she cry's into her hands as all this was taking a toll on her.

After the talk with the agents she was shown walking down the road before suddenly she felt like she couldn't breath she digs through her purse but couldn't find her inhaler as she fell to her knees clutching her chest as she gasps for air as block dots form in her vision before falling to her side as her eyes slowly closed.

Alex was shown in a car with Billy, Carter and Claire as they were driving when he felt something was wrong as he started coughing this was different then the other sighs before seeing a dark road up ahead he felt like he should go down that road"Carter turns down this road"he says groaning him pain as he the sigh he he's feeling gets worse he knew it was her sister as his eyes widen she was next before coming determine he wasn't going to let her die."turn down this road now!"he says as Carter turns sharply on the road before he sees a body on the road as he steps on the brakes heard as the head lights shine on Cecily.

"No"Alex says before rushing out the car with the others as he drops on to his knees turning her on her back as he listens to see if shes breathing but she wasn't "she s not breathing"he says worried.

"You have to give her CPR"Clair says as Alex nods his head before doing what he learned in health class as he performed CPR on his sister as they waited with a baited breath before she gasps as her eyes snap open as she turns on her side coughing as Alex helps her sit up"Alex?"she whispered.

"Yeah it's me your all right"he says hugging her as she stays in his arms scared and confused. After giving her her extra inhaler she was breathing normal as they were shown back in Carter's car as they drive through town.

"I thought I lost you"alex says to his sister.

"Well it's a good thing y'all got there when you did ...so apparently death is after us in under one by one like we were on the plane "she asked as they explained everything to her.

"Yes that's why Mrs lewton and died then terrie before here like on the plane"Alex says nodding his head as Cecily leans back in the seat as she , Alex and Claire set in the back seat while Billy was in the passenger seat while Carter was driving.

"And since the FBI is looking for you will take you to my dad's cabin in the woods it's only a couple of miles away" Clair says.

"Hey brownie you fuckin warlock....did you hear about Ms. Lewton and how did you know your sister was in trouble "Carter says gripping the wheel as he drives.

"Why do you think I was hiding and it was like a sign through our sibling bond I've been seeing signs each time"Alex says.

"Billy told the FBI he saw you running from her house "Clair says.

"I was running cause they blame me for everything they blame me for tod, for her...they blame me for the fucking plane crash"Alex says frustrated as Cecily holds her brothers hand calming him down.

"The fire caramelized her blood...Alex your show prints we're in it your fingerprints on the knives"Billy says.

"I told you they were not "Alex snaps.

"I'm not talking about if you did it alright or even if you knew she was dead. Did you know she was going to be next before she was "Carter asked as they all went silent.