Chapter 3

In the main area where the gate entry is as Alex and Carter where being forcefully moved as Cecily and the others fall out as two policemen where shown pulling the two boys apart.

"Get the fuck off me" Carter says a sthe guards let him go while one was pushing terry"let go you jerk"she says as she was pushed forward as Carter was forced down to sit.

"You got this no one gets back on board that's my call"the security attendant says to the officer as Cecily rushed over to her brother grabbing his face making sure he was okay as he was forced to set down.

Ms lewton whirls around following the security attendant"wait please! I've got forty students going to Paris please"she says as they were by the entrance as clear sits off to the side as Cecily and Tod keep Alex calm.

"You must understand my position"the security attendant says firmly as Ms lewton nods her head "I do and I apologize for Alex but one of us needs to be on that plane I cannot let all those students go to Paris for ten days..."she says.

Carter lunges at Alex as two officers hold him down as Cecily glares at him"back off!"she shouts as tod holds Alex down"sit the fuck down Carter sit!"he says as everyone was keeping these boys from killing each other literally.

"One of you can go on this flight and that's it"the security attendant says firmly before walking back through the doors onto the plane as ma lewton sighs "Larry"she says as Larry was helping keeping the two boys apart as she walks over as she beckons him over.

"They're not taking this well one of us can get back on the plane the rest of us can take an 11:10 flight.it gets in three hours later."she explained.

"I'll stay"Larry says as Ms lewton shakes her head"no you know the whole French thing you go get on the plane it's fine"she says as Larry sighs walking over to the entrance with billy following him"hi I was in the bathroom,and the lock was stuck..."billy trys to explain as Larry shakes his head before walking away as the doors start closing"but I didn't fight anyone "he says before the doors closed in his face as he turns around"damn"he says.

Cecily sits by her brother as she runs his back "Alex tell me what's wrong"she says as Ms lewton sits on the other side eof him as tod comes back with ice as he hands it to Ms lewton he gives it to Alex to help him cool down as he was sweating like crazy.

"I'll called y'all's parents they are on there way"he says to Cecily who nods her head. Alex holds his face in stressed while the other three besides Clair who watch the plane back away from the airport as it was puring down rain.

"Talk to me Alex what happened"Ms lewton says as she placed the icepack on the back of his neck. Alex takes a deep breath "I saw it...I don't know. I saw it. I saw it take on the runway,I saw it take off...I saw out my window, I saw the ground and the cabin,it starts to shake"Carter glares as he walks away from the window as terry sighs following him.

"And the left side blows up and the whole plane explodes. And it was so real like how everything happens you know"Alex explains as his sister looks at him with worry.

"You been on a lot of planes that blew up"tod asked his best friend.

Ms lewton sighs"you must have fallen asleep."she says

Carter stands in front of them with terry"whoa we get thrown off the plane and blow like what a half a day in Paris all because Browning had a bad fuckin dream 'wait the plane is going to blow up!'he mimicks Alex as Cecily stands up with a glare"why don't you shut the hell up Carter "she snarls as they glare at each other before he was tackled by Alex as the two fight again.

"The only trip your taking is to the fuckin hospital"Alex says punching Carter in the face as they fight on the ground as Cecily and Tod try to pull Alex away before the officers help as they managed to pull the two boys apart again as they glare at each other.

Billy sighs before looking back at the plane through the window as it was taking off"there they go here we stay"he says.

"Your paying for my trip Browning"Carter says with a glare.

"I wish you were on that plane "Alex says back with a glare. Billy looks at the plane wide eyes as it was exploding mid air"oh shit!"he says ducking down before Cecily screams covering her head as everyone screams as the windows shattering.

Cecily uncovered her head as she look up at what was left of the plane in horror as her breathing started to pick up as everyone was standing in horror as Alex sits in shock he was right.

"Mam are you okay"an officer asked Cecily who breathing was getting worse as she shakes her head before picking up her bag as she looks through it frantically before dropping it as she falls to the ground looking for her inhaler.

Alex breaks out his shock as he looks at his sister in worry"she has sever asam and anxiety she needs her inhaler"he explains as ma lewton breaks out of her shocked state before looking with the officer before finding the inhaler as she quickly hands it to Cecily who shakes it before takeing a few puffs as she coughs before her breathing was going back to normal as everyone stood silent.