Chapter 5

Cecily was shown at her job which is a small little restaurant as she was picking up dirty dishes and putting them in her bucket."hey Cecily I'm heading out don't forget to close up"her boss says as Cecily nods her head with a smile "I will"she says before going back to picking up the dirty dishes.

She heads to the back before the lights started flickering making her confused as she sits the bucket of dishes down before walking over to the light switch as she flicks it but nothing happens as the lights continue to flicker on there own.

She shakes her head "get ahold of your self Cecilia it's probably just the power cable or something"she says to her self before going back to the dishes.

After making sure all the dishes are done she turns off the kitchen light before freezing looking at the chalk board that had all there today's specials on it but the word today only said tod as chills went down her back as she looks around before heading out the restaurant as she closed the door locking it as she closed her eyes taking a deep breath before turning around only to jump seeing her brother "Jesus alex are you trying to scare me to death"she says breathing hard leaning against the door.

"You okay nothing strange happened"he asked her worried since he had a bad feeling something was going to happen.

"Nothing just that the lights started flickering that's about it"she explained to her brother "but I did see something strange on our chalkboard where we have today's special the word today said tod"she says as Alex eyes winded cause strang signs happened to him to before grabbing her wrist "come on we need to check on Todd"he says panicking before the both of them were rushing off.

At Todd's house he was heading to the bathroom as he flicks on the light looking through the mirror as he yawns as a low wind blows the the curtains on the open bathroom window as tod turns around walking towards it looking out the window before closing the window but the wind softly traveled along the bathroom as the door slowly closed on its own.

Tod was then shown taking a dump as the floor was shown by the valve for the toilet as water suddenly started to slow drip before it started to drip faster.

Tod picks up is dads shaver as a puddle slowly slithers on the floor towards him. As he shaved his neck accidentally causing a cut underneath as he winces.

The water continues to head towards him as some kind of shadow was shown behind tod as he whirls around but nothing was there before he turns back to the mirror as he looks at his cut  before missing with his nose hairs as he then grabs a pair of tweezers as he clips his nose hairs while the water continues to head towards him towards his feet. He then plugs the radio in as a song plays a familiar song freaking him out as he quickly unplugged it.

He then heads towards the shower as the water fallows him. He slides the curtain over seeing some laundry held up on a laundry cable that was hooked into the wall. He goes to reach over when all of sudden he trips on water as his neck slams down on the cable as one side breaks off the wall wrapping around his neck before he falls into the tub hanging as he chokes.

He trys to stand but all the shampoo, conditioner and other bottles made it difficult as the it was slippery in the tub as tod claws at the cable as it somehow tightened more as the vissels in is his eyes pop as he trys to reach the tweezers but they where out of reach as he chokes before slowly going limp as he stares forward dead. The water then slowly heads back towards the toilet as it disappears after doing it's job as tod was dead.