Chapter 9

Cecily sits there in shock with fear"oh God"she whispered as Alex and clear rush over as they help the shaking girl as they stand up staring at Billy's body with his head layed beside him.

"Jesus fuckin Christ"Carter says scrambling away from Billy's body.

"You okay sis"Alex says grabbing his sister by the face making her look at him and not at billy"why is this happening to us Alex"she asked her brother as tears slip down her face as Alex sighs pulling his sister into a hug as clear rubs her back.

Alex then turns to Carter he stumbled to his feet breathing heavily as alex puts the pieces together"you should have been next you were after lewton that's the plan! Thats the design! You should be fuckin dead "Alex says.

"Your the devil!"Carter says breathing heavily.

"I saw the seatbelt. I knew it would rip! That's how I saved him. Just like the explosion I saw it!"Alex says remembering how he saw sighs of the plane exploding to Carter's seatbelt ripping.

"The police are coming"clear says as she continues to run Cecilys back.

"Fuck I saved him! Because I saved him it skipped Carter....and went to the next person like Cecily she was next after lewton I felt her dieing but brought her back to life then it was you and I saved you and went to the next person in the path of the explosion! I have to see it then I intervene....and if I intervene I cheat the design"Alex says thinking it over.

"Intervene? Are you God or something now?"Carter asked still shaking from his almost death to Billy's death.

"God's not afraid to die. God's don't die ! We do!"Alex says as clear turns to face him grabbing him by the face"baby you are losing it. The police will be here. We have to get you to my cabin"she says.

Alex realized something"after billy im next. I'm next"he says.

Clear then realized something she was after him"then me"she says as Alex shakes his head grabbing her face"listen I'm not letting anything happen to you or to Cecily 

Cecily thinks about it her brother was right as she shakes with fear death really was hunting them down one by one.

"Hey why don't y'all's guys just get out of here"Carter suggested still in shock on what just happened as they leave him to his thoughts.

after last night's events while Alex hides at clears cabin Cecily didn't want to be alone so she stayed with clear.

The next day was shown as a clears cabin was shown Alex was taping off anything sharp he was making the whole cabin death prof so nothing could get to him as everything and every hook was safe proofed.

Alex was shown in in the same clothes from last night as he grabs a small can with a plastic spoon and a hated lamp as he walks into what looked like.tge kitchen as he sits the lamp down on a upside down metal pot in water in a round yellow bowl before turning it up some to give him some more light.

He then puts on some gloves as he sits down before opening the small can of some kind of food after unrapping the paper before eating with a plastic spoon.

Wind suddenly blows softly underneath the doors as leafs on the ground move up to his feet before a bag of garbage is shown moving as Alex slowly sits the food down taking off his gloves seems like death was at it again before the wind blows harshly as the bag of garbage falls over gaining his attention as a small round empty can rolls out into a set of fishing poles as they tilt forward as the hook hooks to the door starting to pull it open as he gets up rushing forward stopping the door from opening as he slammed the door closed just as something Sharp pierced slightly through as he was breathing heavily.

He slowly crunches down as he opens the door slowly as he reaches down inside as many fish hooks were everywhere as he picks one up holding it to his face "rusted"he says breathing heavily as he was sweating before nodding his head "tetanus. Nice one I over looked it"he says sitting it down as he gets back up as he looks around.

"You tried to capitalize,but I caught you. You fuck! I can beat you. Maybe not forever...but I got this cabin rigged to beat you now! "He says before slamming the door closed.

It was pitch black as lighting flashes across the sky's as thunder claps "I hope he's okay"Cecily as she wore a black tank top with an open flannel and blue jeans with tennis shoes with her hair in a loose braid as clear walks to the window as she wore a red top that had long sleeves and blue jeans with boots with her hair down with some pulled back in a clip as she pulls the curtain back slightly seeing the detectives still out by her driveway."me to and they're still sitting there"she says walking away from the window.

Clear walks into her room while Cecily walks to another window seeing lightning flash as thunder claps"please be okay bro"she whispered to her self as she runs her arms in comfort she then sees clear walk outside with her coat before seeing her walk to the detectives.

Alex was shown scrunching up newspaper into balls as he tossed them into a fire place before freezing as he picks up a newspaper about Ms lewtons death and her house exploding before looking down at a article about Blake and Christa as he sits there in his thoughts before realizing something I never moved Christa asked me to change,but I never moved. I would have been next after tod. Fuck! Why didn't I remember that"he says hitting the floor"I never moved. Clears seat was in front of mine"he says before the fire in the lamp flickers as a wind blows gaining his attention before it completely goes out.

Alex grabs a a lighter as he moves over to the lamp as he flicks the lighter but instead of fire it showed a vision of lightning as he holds the lighter in his hands"she's next and Cecilys with her "Alex says before realizing death was going to knock off two birds with one stone.

Cecily slowly paced around as clear looks out the window as lighting flashes as thunder claps as the storm continues to roar across the sky before lighting suddenly hits a electricity pole making it spark as  breaking it as sparks rain down over a metal Landry holder as the power lines become loose as the power goes out in the house.

"Clear"Cecily says scared before clear grabs her wrist as they leave her bedroom into the hallway as they rush to the window moving the curtains as a live wire slithers around the ground.

Alex was shown leaving the cabin as he puts on his jacket as he rushed down the stairs just as the police pull up as he runs off to the boat getting in as he pushed off into the lake as he rows away he needed to get to them fast before it was to late.