Chapter 10

Clear opens a drawer as she pulls out a candle "it's gonna be okay Cecily"she says to her friend as she sticks the candle into a holder bowl as she holds a lighter as she flicks it on lighting the candle just as her dark starts barking like crazy "clear I think somethings wrong with rex he's barking like crazy"Cecily says before rex was shown chained outside as he barks rapidly at a live wire as it sparks swinging around.

The girls rush over to the window seeing rex chained up barking at a live wire as the laundry metal rack spins around. Clear sits down the candle before putting her jacket on.

"Clear no it's to dangerous"Cecily says.

"I can't just let him die Cecily"clear says with begging eyes as Cecily nods before the candle is blown out making them share a look.

Alex was shown rowing to the other end of the lake as the boat makes contact as he gets out hurriedly rushing through the woods as the police were shown speeding down a dirt road. He continues to run before stumbling onto the road seeing the police before rushing off to the woods ahead of him as the cars skid to a halt as the detectives get out"come on let's go!"they yell as the police get out of here vehicles before rushing off into the woods after him.

Alex runs through some trees "Alex stop we're trying to help you"agent wenie yells as alex continues to run through the trees.

Cecily and clear run around the house as the wind blows through there hair"rex! Get away from it!"clear says as Rena gets a vision of metal and rushing water as she shakes her head before seeing the metal laundry holder spinning by the live wire not far from the swimming pool.

"Clear we need to get your dog loose now before the metal rack comes loose impaling that pool cause when it does this whole yard is gonna be flooded with water and if that live wire hits the water it will kill all of us!"she yells over the wind and a barking rex as clear nods her head before they rush over to the dog dodging the live wire that hits the metal rack causing sparks as it flys"get down!"Cecily says as she and clear duck as it flys over there heads straight into the ground before rolling away.

"Come on"clear says as both were panting before rushing over to rex as they work together to get him unchained as Cecily sees the metal rack as it dents it as water starts to leak.

Alex was shown running through trees panting before he falls down hill rolling before stopping just as he face would him been stabbed with a broken branch sticking out as he was breathing heavily just as the police stop at the top of the hill making him scramble up before running off again 

Rex continues to bark like crazy"come on you fuckin chain!"Cecily says grunting before they unhook rex as they usher the dog away just as the pool breaks loose as water rushed out as it was up to there ankles "come on!"Cecily says grabbing clears wrist as they run fast through the water towards a pice of wall they can grab on and climb as they jump off from an over turned boat climbing up just as the yard floods with water as the live wire hits it electricitfying it breathing heavily "come on clear you go first"Cecily says breathing heavily before letting clear climb up to a window as she breaks it with her elbow as the glass shattered before climbing in before holding a hand out to Cecily who climbed up after her but loses her grip when a piece of shingle come loose as she holds on with one hand before pulling her self up with a grunt as wind blows her hair harshly.clear holds onto Cecilys hand she helps the girl in through the window just as the live wire swings up connecting to the power box as it exposed as they fall to the ground in clears bedroom as they were breathing heavily that was a close call before they get up slowly using furniture around them before the TV in clears room explodes with fire as they quickly run out the room.

Alex runs through puddles through the woods as thunder rumbles as he stops looking up just as lighting his a tree as it starts to fall towards him as he turns and runs the other way before it falls on him as he was faced down in a puddle gurgling.