O N E - A D M I S S I O N P R O C E S S -

- A D M I S S I O N P R O C E S S -

- Author's pov -

"Did she really have to go , Lia ? "

The woman in her 50s asked her daughter who's in her 30s .

" yes mom she has to I know it's not easy for you to live with yn but still mom it's for your own good we are taking her with us mom .

Once you'll get healthy then we will send her here again trust me but first get well soon mom your health is more important for us hmm " .

Your mom said to her mother aka your grandmother as your grandmother has tears in her eyes as you went to her and engulfed her into a tight warm hug and you said while wiping her tears .

" Oh ho grandmother I'll be back soon why your crying hmm I'm not going anywhere I'm always with you in your heart so please don't cry .

I love you okay and I'll miss your food so much and you too , get well soon and then I'll be back here living with you and grandfather hmm " .

You said as your tears started flowing down from your eyes.

It's hard to go away from the person whom you're living like when you're a kid !

Yes , when you were 7 years old your mom sent you to her mother's house because your grandmother wanted to raise you as their first girl in your mother's side house so that's why .

And about your mother it's not so easy for her to send you there .

She always missed you but she was not that much worried about you because you're with her mother and her father .

So you were 7 when you went to your grandmother's house to live and now you're 18 yo and you're going back to your mother because of your higher studies in Seoul .

Your mother lives in Seoul and your grandparents in Busan .

And also your grandmother said to your mom that when you turn 18 yo , she will go back to her mother .

So that's why !

Your grandparents love you so much .....

Never in your life do you feel insecure and all because they always make you stay happy as much as they can .

Your grandparents fulfil each and every wish !

In short, they are the bestest grandparents ever you have ........

And about her health , she isn't healthy much like she has some problems in her leg and doctors said that she has to do her operation .

And because of that also you're going back to your mom because your grandmother has to go through that operation it's necessary for her health and herself .