S I X - M E S S E D U P -

- M E S S E D U P -

- M E S S E D U P -

2 months later
In school
Yn's pov

My and kaira were talking in the cafeteria as I turned my head and saw taehyung walking towards me but no he passed by me without giving me any glances .

No, it's enough .

Author's pov

The actual thing is after you both confessed , he told you to be his girlfriend and you gladly accepted it .

Everything was going perfectly fine for like a few weeks but slowly he started to distance himself from you .

He stopped coming to your house, he stopped messaging you, calling you , he even started ignoring you as you can say , he barely talked to you .

You even tried to talk to him but he was just ignoring you .

Today you are going to confront him . After lunch you went to your class. After that period you went out to your class .

You went outside of his class and started calling him .

But he didn't come out of his class so you called his friend and told them to tell him that you wanted to meet him .

For like calling numerous times he came outside the class anger filling inside his eyes as he said

" What the hell you want yn can't you leave me alone-"

You didn't let him complete his words as you said

" what happened to you ? Why are you acting like this ? Why are you ignoring me ? What drama are you doing lately- ?"

You had enough of him ,

you can't understand why he's acting so rude to you .

He didn't let you complete his words as he looked straight into your eyes .

" what drama I'm doing ? It's not fucking drama my fingers cut and you think I'm doing drama ?"

Your eyes soften as you whisper " are you okay tae ? Why did this happen, how did this happen -"

you held his hand as he yanked away and went inside the class without saying anything .

Yn's pov

Oh yn why did you say these words to him !

He's in pain yn you should have understood him .

How did he get that cut on his hand ? Oh my god !

Please get well soon taehyung and I'm sorry for saying drama I'm sorry !

I said as I went inside my class .

Time skip
In your house

I went inside my room to refresh myself and sat on the bed and messaged Taehyung .

Hope he's not mad at me still .

I messed up ......

----------------

To be continued

Written by Ashscrievers ✨